46

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

               𝙏𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟐 𝐚𝐦

       ❧ 𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵 and Armin both sat beside each other in the waiting room as they waited for Eren to be called up to see his therapist.

"Bro," Eren glanced at Armin as he rested his cheek on his hand, "We should rethink this."

"Rethink what?" Armin looked up from his phone, raising an eyebrow at Eren.

"About me coming here? I don't need therapy," Eren looked straight ahead at all the other clients that were waiting as well.

Armin rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone screen, "Eren we're already here, no turning back." Eren mumbled under his breath, making a 'hmph' noise right after.

"You must be Eren Jaeger," a quiet voice approached the two boys, causing them to turn their heads to the figure. There stood a curvy black woman that looked like they were in their early twenties, with a folder and a pen in her hand.

She pushed her rounded glasses up to her face as they fell down her nose a bit

She pushed her rounded glasses up to her face as they fell down her nose a bit. Her long black hair was tied up in a messy low ponytail. She wore a white turtleneck sweater with multiple necklaces dangling from her neck. With the rest of her outfit, she wore baggy cuffed jeans with black and white checkered vans.

"I-Uh," Armin rubbed the back of his neck as he glanced at the woman in front of him. His cheeks warmed up at the sight of her, "Me?"

The woman giggled softly and shrugged, "Well Ion know, I just wanna know who's Eren Jaeger."

"I'm Eren Jaeger," Eren raised his finger in the air, signaling to the woman that he was who she was speaking of.

"Cool, I'm Dominique but you can call me Dom if you'd like," Dominique reached out her hand as Eren reached out his to shake. Dominique looked back at Armin and smiled at him, "And you are?"

Armin parted his mouth open as he accidentally gawked at Dominique, "Uh I'm Armin," Armin shook his head and slowly reached out his hand as Dominique reached out her hand to shake as well.

Armin gulped and stared at Dominique as he warmed up even more at the touch of her soft hands, "Alright Eren will be back in a few, okay?" Dominique pulled her hands away, giving Armin a thumbs up.

Armin smiled sheepishly at Dominique and gave her a quick nod, "Y-yeah." Eren looked at Armin and Dominique and smirked after noticing the small interaction between the two.

Dominique was a few distance away from Eren as they both walked down the hall, entering her office. It was small but well decorated. There was an L couch and a single chair in the corner of the room.

Her desk was a few feet away from the couch, piled up and disorganized with stacks of papers and folders. On her wall was different life quotes, portraits of her idols such as Tupac, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, and more.