The past

Bullying, a single word which will easily explain my entire life from elementary school till now. There was nothing that they did not do it me, kick me, punch me, pull my hair, throw buckets of water on me, put dead animals in my desks, write slut on my copies and uniforms and what not. I always thought of one question, a simple question which means so much. "Why?" Why was I the one who had to go through all this? Why did it have to be me? Why was I the target of bullying in the entire school with so many people? People say that if someone is bullied then it is due to either their situation or just randomized so my next question is. What was the reason for all this?

I later realized the answer to that question. My life at home was also not what you will call great. What you call a loving parent only lasted in my life for four years. My dad was a drunkard and always used to come home drunk and then beat my mom. She got angry at me and then used to beat me. I was told that if you share sadness, it decreases.

SO WHY DID THAT NOT WORK FOR ME?

I told my friends about my situation in the hope that they console me, help me and tell me that they will protect me. I asked for nothing more. Just someone who I can completely trust on. I thought I found someone in elementary school. But that dream soon shattered when the person who I called my best friend started calling me name along with other girl.

I repeated the same mistake in middle school and the same happened to me. Again and again and again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. They did not stop, I was scared, slowly losing my trust in everyone. Losing the hope to live. Losing the "happy" mindset that I thought I had. But I was such a coward, I did not want to live this life but I was also too scared to end it. How pitiful right? Go on, laugh at me, like every other person did.

How ironic, while we were given sessions about bullying and told how it can ruin people and families and life, they all thought that did not apply to me. I had no one I could turn to, I was all alone in this world just feeling something which I realized. I felt despair my entire life. Soon I became used to this. Being the punching bag of all the girls, being the princess in a locked up tower to all the boys then only to become the tool of venting their frustration. Who could I tell about this? No one, because everyone knew about it.

Finally then came the fateful day when I received the scar. Even trying to remember that makes me want to break down and cry. Those crazy eyes of my father, my mother who was laughing in the background, me crying from all the pain that I felt as blood was gushing from my abdomen when slowly the world came to a stop as everything blackened in front of me. "Huh." I thought to myself, "I did not have the guts so they did it for me, I think I should thank them for it."

Again, reality was cruel. I woke up in the hospital lying on the bed. My parents were nowhere to be seen. I asked the nurse what happen and what she said surprised me.

"You were doing something with a knife which then slipped and hit you in the abdomen. Your parents will be here soon. There is no need to worry."

NO! THERE IS EVERYTHING TO WORRY! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO DID IT! WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE A VICTIM OF THEIR OWN DEED? WHY? I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE. PLEASE, GOD. I STOPPED BELIEVEING IN YOU LONG AGO BUT JUST TELL ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? JUST LET ME ESCAPE THIS PLACE. I BEG OF YOU.

At that time I saw a flyer of a high school. Seeing it, I was determined that I need to be here no matter what. That is my escape. This is what will save me from this horrible place. The place where I can go before I lose my sanity.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool.

Author's note: So, this is a new fanfic and will go for cote story from Kei's pov. I hope you enjoy it. Also I know that she was only bullied in middle school, I am also a Kei simp but also an author. So Author-kun wanted to make it a little more I don't know, traumatic? I think. So I purposely did that. Kei simps please do not come to kill me. I am already gotten approval from the Knight of Kei camp. Also this fanfic will be uploaded slower than others as I will take sweet time to make it good. I hope you don't mind.