Chapter 7

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up in someone's arms which were so warm that I thought that it was summer. I started to think about Harry and his life. He said that he was born on 1st February,1994,he was older than me for two years.
1st February.
1st February.
1st February.

Oh it was yesterday!! I am so stupid!! I forgot that yesterday was 1st February and his birthday was the saddest one ever! He was in someones house alone and wasn't doing anything the whole day.

I stood up quickly. Put on my sweet pullover,jeans,uggs and went down.

Hm.. I have an idea! Let's make a cake for him!!!

I put the ingredients on the table and started to make a chocolate cake. I hope it will be tasty!!
------------------------------
It's about two hours while I'm making a cake. I have to put on it two numbers "21" because how I think,now he would be 21 years old.

Done! It looks beautiful and I hope it will be the same inside.

-"Good morning Lil! What are you doing?" - The sweetest voice asked me and I saw Harry who entered the kitchen and was wearing only boxers. Oh shit,he is so sexy!

-"Am... Happy belated birthday to you Harry!"- I said and showed him my cake. He was surprised and smiled uncontrollably.

-"Oh Lily,thank you dear,you're so.. You're just.. You're adorable! How could you understand that yesterday was my birthday?" - he asked me ad kissed me on my cheek

-"You said it to me." - I answered and smiled back. -"Let's eat!"
We put on the table two plates and I started to cut a cake.

-"Mmm. It looks tasty!!" - He said with a smile on his face.

-"Hm.. I hope so." - I smiled too and we started to eat. "Oh wait Harry!" - I shouted and he looked surprised.

-"Did something happen?"-He asked.

-"I must sing to you!!" - I said and started to sing:

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Harry!
Happy birthday to you!"

I ended singing and looked at him. He suddenly stood up,came next to me and hugged me straighty that I couldn't breathe.

-"Thank you Lily! I just don't know how to thank you! You're the second person after Louis who remembered my birthday! Thank you so much!" - His voice looked happy. I was happy for him too.

-"It's okay Harry! Thank you too for yesterday and I'm sorry that you saw me in that situation." - I said and hugged him too.

-"Lily you're unbelievable!" - he smiled,sat on his place and we continued eating.

Suddenly I heard my phone vibration. Brad was calling.

-"Hey Brad!!!!! How are you honey?" - I said

-"Lily turn on TV right now!! Please and then call me!! Hurry up!!" - He said and turned off the line.

-"Harry it was Brad,c'mon,we should watch TV,something happened.." - I said in a sad voice.

We went to the living room and turned on the TV. There were "news". A journalist was talking:

"I'm really sorry but I have a terrible news for the people who live in London. The virus has changed it's simptomes. If it catches someone,the person goes crazy and kills other normal people. Please stay at home and don't go outside or you won't continue your life. We can't do anything. We try but.. We're sorry." - She said and then left the "stage".

-"Harry."-I said and looked at him. I was afraid,I didn't want to die.

-"Lily I will keep you,I promise,remember it!"-He said and hugged me straightly.

We were sitting so for fifteenth minutes until we heard something very dangerous voice....
It was screaming but not of a normal person. It was screaming of a crazy person which was too near.....

--------------------------
Whoooooooosh!
What do you guys think will happen?
Enjoy!!