I got dressed then checked my phone for any messages. The first few were bullshit, but when I heard my mother I sucked my teeth. I already knew why she was calling me and what the fuck she wanted. Should just ignore the shit but I couldn't do that so I just grabbed my keys and made my way over to her house.

Once I arrived to her place I used my key to open the door and went inside. "Ma!"

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back. I went in the kitchen to see her sitting at the table. "Hey baby,"

"What you call me for ma?"

"I need a little...you know."

"I thought you stopped? I put you in the program and everything. What happened?"

"Does that matter Michael? Just give it to me."

"I'm not giving you shit, you need to get yourself together."

"So you don't want to give it to me now? Fine I'll go get it my damn self. What blocks are your so I can go cop my own shit?"

"You're not going down there so sit the fuck down."

"Michael you're going to watch your filthy mouth around me. I'm still your mother."

"So act like it, you should be in here happy about your grandchild coming but no you in here feening for a fuckin' rock!"

"Grandchild? You having a baby? What hoe you done went and got pregnant."

"She's not a hoe so watch all that dumb shit."

"Well who is she? You never said anything about her to me before."

"Why the fuck should I? Look at you. I come here and you don't even wanna know if I'm good or not but you damn sure want that drug."

"You know I'm sick."

"Bullshit. You're a feen,"

"So what? You're better than me now? You're selling it."

"The fuck is your point? I'm not doing it,"

"It's the same thing baby boy. You and me are in the same damn game we're just playing on two different teams. You sell it, I smoke it. Nobody is better than the next. You think because you're getting money you're better than me or anybody else using?"

"You damn skippy, I'm not giving you shit. Don't call my fuckin phone about it no more. If you take yo ass to one of my blocks you're going to regret that shit," With that I walked straight out of the house ignoring her calls for me to come back.

If I went back in that kitchen I was bound to do something stupid to her. I don't have a lot of patience for anybody especially somebody that gets themselves into stupid shit. Don't get me wrong I love my mother to death but her drug habit has me apprehensive about even talking to her. It's almost like whenever she's calling me it's because she wants a hit, it's never about something important.

I got a child coming, I got all this shit I'm dealing with and I can't even talk to my own mother about it. The shit is pitiful but I don't let it wear me down or knock me off my square. Everybody got fucked up shit to deal with and this is mine.

Natasha

Sitting on the floor in the closet I was folding some baby clothes I just bought yesterday. So far I think I've spent a little over ten thousand dollars on the baby and I'm only about to hit five months. I got just about everything I needed. A crib, bassinet, swing, changing table, diapers, wipes, baby powder, bottles, clothes, clothes and more clothes. The closet was damn near full because of all of my shopping but oh well. It's not like it isn't for a good reason. Baby has to have clothes.