Chapter 80.

"At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see "

Song: The Ghost Of You - My chemical Romance

This is a triple update - READ 79 first if you haven't already.

WARNING:

VIOLENCE.

****

Harry P.O.V:

9pm.

I'm standing in front of that large iron door, with no clue what I'll find on the other side

I'm here exactly when David told me to be, and I parked around the corner, making sure the men across the road weren't paying attention to me as I walked past the bakery and around to my old metal staircase; then around the back to the doors that led down to the basement.

There was a large food delivery truck parked near the stairs, it was empty, but it wasn't unusual. I'd seen food delivery trucks there all the time dropping off stock for the bakery.

The cement was cold underneath my aching feet, and the dampness was all I could smell as I heard the water drip from the pipes around me.

The chain I used to normally keep the entrance to the basement was unlocked, and I'm still wondering how the fuck David even knew about this place.

The only ones that knew it existed, were Jimmy, Steve, Abby and Rob.

The only answer I came up with is that David's been having me watched and someone saw me going in here one night.

Granted, I've come back here this past year a fair few times but it hasn't been for the same reason that I used to.

Not once did I ever think that I'd be coming back here for this though.

My hand lifts, and I bang my fist against the door and shout, "I'm here. Open the fucking door."

It's soundproof through the heavy metal door and thick cement walls, so I can't hear anything inside but I hear the door unlock from the inside and creak open a fraction.

There's no other movement, and I'm not wasting my fucking time as I shove the door open and step into the doorway.