"That's fucked up."

"It's the truth."

"You should say something,"

"When I try to you don't listen."

"I'm sorry about that. I'm just trying to make sure you keep your head above water. This shit is no joke and even though you're not the one working you're still involved because you're with me."

"What do you mean involved?"

"I mean niggas will look at you like a target just to get to me. They won't come at my directly but they will come for you."

"So somebody is after me?"

"I'm not saying that exactly, but you never know what can happen or when these niggas decide to have a beef just because I'm where they want to be. Then you got girls gunning for you too."

"That's understandable but it doesn't explain why you are the way you are when we're here. It's just us in this house and you're mean."

"To be honest I didn't even realize I was being mean to you. It's just the way I am."

"Well you need to change because it's not right. You yell when I do wrong, you yell when I don't do anything wrong. It's always a problem."

"I can't make you any promises but I will try. That's the best I can do right now."

"Try hard, I'm very patient but I really have my moments where I am ready to stab you."

"Well damn I'm that bad?" I chuckled.

"Yes you're that bad at times. I don't know how you treated your other girlfriends-"

"I've only had one girlfriend before you Tasha."

"Really?"

"Yeah really, I don't jump into this shit head first. Why do you think it was a minute before I got my shit together and really went after you?"

"I don't know, I just thought you had too much pride to say something."

"That's a part of it. I don't like needing people. I would rather be by myself then admit when I need something or somebody."

"So you need me?"

"Hell yeah, it wasn't just a want with you. I can get any bitch I want with no problem but to find somebody I need is a big deal. I had that before and fucked up I'm not trying to do that again."

"What happened? You cheated on her?"

"That and I did her like I do you. She got sick of the shit and bounced."

"Do you regret messing up?"

"I don't regret anything I do. If I knew what I know now I would straighten my shit up but you can't change the past."

"You can change the future though."

"I know that. That's why I'm going to try and stop treating you the way I have been. I'm not trying to run another good girl out of my life."

"You have really thought about this huh?"

"Yeah man, so are you willing to stick this out with me?"

"I will, just make sure you try Michael dead serious."

"I got you, but you know what you're going to do?"

"What is that?"

"Go house hunting for us."

"Wait, why?"