Ongoing Projects

What is Team Of Dreams up to right now?

Note: Links to projects provided in a comment below!

Short Dreams 2021: This is a contest now being held on the profile! We've taken the best prompts from Dream Beginnings and decided to make a prompt-based contest. Can you write a 5000-7000 word short story in eight weeks based on a prompt you choose from a list of given ideas? If you think this sounds great, consider joining the fun!

Fancy the Fiction: As of late, we've decided to make our prompts part of Aspire. What that means is we're now posting the prompts here as a new column. Never fear, you're still more than welcome to participate. They'll just no longer be in their own separate book. Make sure you tune in! If you're open to criticism, just indicate that you are when you share. At the end of the month, an admin for TeamOfDreams will vote for their favorite from all four prompts and the winner will be published (with their permission) in the next month's Aspire.

Pass The Poetry: If you want to grow as a poet, this is for you; this ain't your Grandma's poetry club! The prompts are no joke. Are you up for the challenge? Pass the Poetry will now be a column in Aspire. So the promos will be here instead of in their own separate book! At the end of the month, an admin for TeamOfDreams will vote for their favorite from all four prompts and the winner will be published (with their permission) in the next month's Aspire. Come give it a try... we dare you.

Lost Dreams Book Club: Have a story you're looking to get feedback on? Join. Wanting to find some new books and expand your library? Join. Joining this book club is a great way to get some feedback on your writing and help you expand your own skills as a reviewer. Did we mention that we focus on reading your entire book? Our book club is still up and running and we're looking for members to expand. You may also get a chance to interact with the TeamOfDreams admins since a few of us have joined. Be sure to check it out when you get the chance!

ONC Book Club: Are any of you participating in the Open Novella Contest? If so, maybe you guys would like to check out this cool new book club @TeamOfDreams is hosting! This book club runs for the duration of ONC so that everyone taking part can get feedback and constructive criticism on their works! It is ONC specific so if you guys are taking part, consider joining!

Cloud 9 Discord Server: The Team of Dreams has a server! Want to get to know us more? Take a chance and join our server!