25

It was now morning. Jay slept on the floor outside Jungwon's door and Sunoo hasn't been able to sleep the entire night.

He may use the excuse of Ni-ki's crying is what kept him awake but that is not close to the reason why he's been up whole night.

Jungwon, Sunghoon and Sunoo walked downstairs to see Heeseung preparing breakfast, Jay sitting by the kitchen island and Ni-ki and Jake watching netflix.

"Hyung" Jungwon grumbled, rubbing his sore, puffy eyes. Heeseung turned around only to see Jungwon and Sunoo's worn out expressions.

"Did you two cry all night?" Heeseung's question made Jay and Ni-ki turn to look at Jungwon and Sunoo.

Jungwon ignored his hyung and went to fridge.

"Ugh I hate puffy eyes" Sunoo tried acting unaware of the actual reason behind his puffy eyes, checking himself in a hand mirror.

Jay stared at Jungwon's from afar who was playing with the necklace around his neck. A  broken experession painted across their faces.

"So babe what's for breakfast?" Sunghoon tried brightening up the depressing atmosphere.

"Babe?!" everyone turned to the pair, instantly forgetting their original thoughts

Sunghoon and Heeseung aren't official boyfriends but the nickname just sliped out naturally. Jungwon also recall hearing it last night but was to sad to think anything of it.

Heeseung slapped Sunghoon on his arm, silently cursing him for calling him like that in front of everyone.

"I made pancakes for all you depressed teenagers!" Heeseung tried changing the topic.

Everyone shook off their thoughts and decided not to interrogate their friends...yet.

"When?" Jay asked.

"How?" Ni-ki followed.

"Why?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon looked at Jake who looked away after speaking.

"What do you mean why?" Sunghoon asked pulling Heeseung close to him "I love him that's why"

'Ohhs' and 'wows' were heard from everyone except Jake.

"So how did you ask him?" Jay popped the question intrigued to know what cliche romantic set up Sunghoon made to ask Heeseung to be his boyfriend.

Sunghoon and Heeseung stayed silent. The atmosphere was tense. Sunghoon hasn't asked Heeseung yet neither did the other.

Jay noticed the sudden change of behaviour of the two in front of them and quickly understood what corwards his friends were.

"Let's just eat" Jay dug into his pancakes and everyone followed.

"Don't forget to pack your things. We are leaving at 5pm sharp" Heeseung reminded everyone.

"Ahh hyung, I won't be able to drive you guys back home" Jake apologized "I am going back to Australia today" he announced.

Sunghoon looked at Jake pon hearing the news. Without a second thought he immediately got up from his seat and dragged Jake outside leaving everyone confused and a slightly disheartened Heeseung.

"Are they okay?" Heeseung wondered as a question came into his mind. 

Is there something going on he doesn't know about?

"I'm going to finish pack up. Jay and Jungwon you guys are doing the dishes" Heeseung said not caring for the two that will be left in the same room together his mind was occupied by what happened just now.