Chapters 28 and 29

Start from the beginning

        Tran stood to face him.

"You did these lines, didn't you?", she fired at him.

Carber kept the look on his face for a moment, and then nodded.

"Why did you do this?", she asked.

"I was paid $60,000 credits to do it, I told them I didn't know what I was doing," he answered.

        Tran quickly sent everything back to Chang and Hong, telling them what had gone on with it.

They sent her a quick message back saying that they had figured on it being quickly done.

They also asked if they needed any assistance.

Tran told them that they figure on taking Carber down in the next day or so.

Chang told her to keep waiting and they would give her and her team the order.

Tran agreed to the wait.

        February 9th, 3119, Pheonix Penal Colony, 12:15pm, Pollard read Chang and Tran's messages over her shoulder.

He stroked the hair in his soul patch and thought for a moment.

"I would like to see them take Carber down," Pollard said.

"When?", Hong replied.

"I am thinking in about a day or so," Pollard told them.

"You think we will have enough to get him in that time?", Chang added in.

"I think we have enough now, but he is going to try to run," Pollard fired back.

        February 9th, 3119, 12:35pm, The information continued pouring in as they were trying to make sure that they had enough to nail Carber.

Chang and Hong were busy decoding some messages that Carber had sent to the leader of the group and his lawyer.

The lines of code were very long and hard to decipher, they were very well coded and firewalled.

        Hong looked at the lines again, trying to make since of them.

"I don't get this, these are so well done," she breathed.

"It is like they have a Coding Expert creating them," Chang said.

"Who do we know that can put up code this fast and make it look this professional?", Hong asked.

        Chnag sat up in her chair.

"What about Fang low?", Hong asked.

"Last I heard, she was cooling her heel's in a Mexican Prison Camp," Chang replied.

"For what?", Hong put up.

"Messing with Mexican Federal Police Network," Chang replied.

        Hong sat down in her chair and tugged at her skirt.

"How many years did she get for that:?", she asked.

"Six months with good behavings," Chang answered.

"How long ago was that?", Pollard asked as he walked in.

"Five months ago," Chang replied.

'That means she only has one month," Pollard stated.

        An escape notice popped up next to her picture.

"This says she escaped two months ago, and was spotted heading toward California," Pollard said.