“Let’s go?” Dalton smiled and I rushed up to him. We got in his car and drove to the Walk of Fame. On our arrival, I got off the car as soon as we parked excited. “I saw this on TV!” I exclaimed and Dalton just laughed walking up to my side. He took me to the ‘stars’ of famous people like Michael Jackson. He took out his phone and took pictures of me everywhere we went saying it was souvenir. We even went inside Ripley’s museum and I felt like a little kid inside the candy store for the first time. Dalton kept laughing the whole time, claiming that I never changed from when we last saw each other. I tackled him after that; reminding him about my wrestling prowess compared to him.

After going around for more than hour, Dalton took me to go get food. “You’re getting me a cheeseburger right?” I asked Dalton as we entered the restaurant. Dalton’s face got serious and said, “No. You’re getting a salad.” I mocked a surprised and hurt look, “How dare you call me fat?!” Dalton just laughed it off and went to the counter while I found us seats.

“Yes!” I cheered when Dalton came back with two cheeseburgers and cheesy fries. “Cheese lover…” Dalton murmured but I just grinned at him before I took a bite of my delicious cheese burger care of my awesome childhood friend Dalton.

“Do you want to see my band perform tonight? I can get you in for free.” Dalton asked out of nowhere in the middle of our meal. “I’d love to!” I said as I shoved more fries into my mouth. After eating, Dalton and I went to the local shops. I bought clothes for tonight’s concert with Dalton complaining every time I entered a new store. “I want to look good for your show!” I told him and he just shrugged. I changed from my normal clothes to a navy blue a- line dress, a maroon cardigan and combat boots. “You don’t look too shabby.” Dalton teased and I just grinned.

[3RD PERSON’S POV]

The drove took a little over thirty minutes because of the short traffic. Nicole grew excited when they pulled up into an event hall where Dalton’s band, Fly Away Hero, was to perform the night. As they were entering the building, Dalton glared at the guard when he saw the guard looking at Nicole like she was lost. “She’s with me.” Dalton said and his voice stern. Nicole didn’t seem to notice and just followed Dalton inside the building.

“Dalton! You’re almost late!” Cat, the girl with the cool artsy makeup reprimanded. “I’m still not late.” Dalton answered back and the two other guys in the room broke into laughter. Later, the four of them were already laughing.

“Is everyone in this band really good at eyeliner?” Nicole’s voice made them stop before they broke into laughter again. “And who’s this?” Knoche, the guy with brown hair holding the drumsticks asked curiously. Dalton scratched his head realizing he had forgotten to introduce Nicole to his bandmates.

“Everyone, this is my childhood friend Nicole. Nicole, this is Cat, this is Knoche and this guy’s Hunter.” Dalton introduced, pointing at his bandmates respectively. “Nice to meet you, Nicole!” They said in unison. Nicole chuckled, “Nice to meet you guys too! And y’all should really teach me how to put on make-up sometime.”

The stage manager came in and told Fly Away Hero that they were up in ten minutes. All of them bustled to get ready. “Stay put and don’t go anywhere.” Dalton commanded before heading to the stage. Nicole squeezed into the crowd, trying to get in front so she could see his best friend’s performance closer.

“Fly Away Hero!” The host announced and Nicole screamed as loud as she can. Dalton spotted Nicole and couldn’t help but laugh at her enthusiasm. Nicole cheered all throughout Fly Away Hero’s performance while shouting, “Oh my god, Fly Away Hero!” mocking the fangirls surrounding her. Dalton almost lost it while performing their song ‘Gasoline’ and was a breath away from laughing hysterically. Their performance ended and FAH disappeared behind the curtains.