💕Valentine special; cheesy love songs💕

Happy Valentine's day people! A toast to those of us that are single, to remain fresh and free from the stress of having a cute boyfriend/girlfriend. To our pathetic (not really) single lives... Cheers! 🍻

Just think of this bonus chapter as a foresight to the future in this book. I hope you enjoy it!

***

It had been confirmed! Asuma-sensei had officially gone whackos in the head. Why else did he ask his music students to make TikTok videos singing cheesy love songs as their project?!

"It could be his wedding anniversary." Hinata spoke softly. Naruto's arm was draped across her shoulders in a show of affection. After he (finally) got Neji's approval (is that even a thing?) he had been so intent on PDA. Not that Hinata minded, it was a dream come true. She just needed to stop blushing so intently.

Sakura sighed, jealous of her friends' relationships. Ino had gotten together with Sai, Hinata with Naruto and Tenten with Neji. She wanted that too but Sasuke was not even considering her. Little did she know that a certain dark haired boy was sneaking glances at her...

"Maybe it's because of Valentine. It has to be because Valentine is coming." The pinkette stated with a sigh.

"Hn." Sasuke found himself agreeing to Sakura's words and sneaking glances at her again. Ever since she cut her hair she seemed so...different.

"Forget about Asuma-sensei, who has a cheesy love song in mind for this?!" Tenten finally addressed the elephant in the room. "I have no cheesy song whatsoever in mind, I don't even listen to love songs!"

"I know a few that sounds cheesy enough." Ino hummed in amusement at the lost faces of her classmates. She was curious to see which kind of videos they would make. It would be fun!

"Would you mind sharing some with me, beautiful?" Sai asked his girl. Ino batted her blond lashes in reply.

"Of course I would."

"If you two kiss, I'm going to puke– on your faces." Kiba gagged playfully which earned him the middle finger from the couple.

"Shikamaru can help us with the lyrics since he is a lyricist." Choji muttered between munches of the new flavour of potato chips he just acquired. He should not have divulged his secret though because now he would not have an opportunity to ask Shikamaru to compose a song for him.

Tenten was the first to slip out of the classroom in search for the lazy genius. If he wasn't sleeping on the rooftop he was hanging with Temari somewhere.

Class A and class D had gotten closer to each other over the years. They were now friends...even family which was the main reason why they were in a single class without tearing each other's brains off.

"I could sing 'Watermelon Sugar' since it sounds cheesy enough." Suigetsu mused slurping loudly on his signature purple water bottle until Karin, irritated by the noise, hit him and he stopped.

"Asuma-sensei said to make the video a minute long." The redhead reminded. "I could help you shoot the video." She muttered, face red as she adjusted her glasses. Karin had moved on from Sasuke and found another obsession although she would never admit it to him.

"Rin-chan, you're such a tsundere for Sui-chan!" Haku blew her cover though. Her shoe followed his head at his words and she tried frantically to deny it.

"W-what nonsense are you saying?! As if I'd like someone like Suigetsu!" Karin adjusted her glasses frantically like she did any time she was nervous or lying. This time she was doing both.

Haku laughed at his classmate's struggles. As for him, he was not interested in any romantic relationship at all. He would rather have platonic ones over romantic ones. Juugo felt the same way. The rest of them were single pringles (like me!).