Chapter 11

You tried calling Eren's phone, but he didn't answer. You then heard a knock and suddenly jumped.

"That could be Eren." You ran towards the door and opened it.

"Hey bitch! Your favourite lesbian is here."

It wasn't Eren, it was Ymir.

"Oh, hey Ymir." You said smiling.

"Why do you look sad? Are you not happy to see me?" Ymir asked.

"No no, it's not that. Come on in." You opened the door wider for Ymir.

"Thank you." Ymir entered. "Also, happy birthday!" She pulled out a card from her pocket.

"Oh my god, thank you!" You grabbed the card from Ymir's hand and hugged her. "How did you know today is my birthday?"

"Sasha told me. Anyways, open it." Ymir tapped the card.

You opened the card and saw money falling from it. You looked up at Ymir and smiled.

"Yeah, I have no clue what you like, so I just got you money." Ymir laughed.

"It's ok, thank you!" You picked up the money and put it back into the card nicely.

"So...where's Eren?" Ymir asked walking around.

You sighed. "I have no clue."

"Hmm, well, let's get you dressed." Ymir grabbed your arm.

"Huh, why?" You asked while going upstairs.

"Because...we are are going shopping." Ymir answered.

Ymir was acting suspicious the whole day, as if she was trying to distract you from something. You kept trying to reach Eren, but he didn't answer because his phone was off. But it wasn't only him, seems like Sasha and Armin also turned off their phones.

By now, it was 6:12 pm. Ymir took you back to your house instead of Eren's. Although, no one was home.

Ymir looked at her phone and saw a text message. You turned your head facing Ymir and saw a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?" You laughed.

Ymir looked up at you. "Hm? Oh nothing." She paused for a second. "Go and get ready."

"For what?" You asked.

"Uh, we're going to a party." Ymir said.

"But-"

"No time to waste. Let's go and get you ready." Ymir said grabbing your arm and taking you upstairs to your room.

She told you to wear a cute dress, put on some makeup and do your hair. You were so clueless and was confused the entire time. Ymir was acting weird all day, taking you to random places, always checking her phone.

"Ok i'm ready." You said leaving your room.

Ymir's jaw dropped. "Holy shit, you look so good."

You smiled. "Thanks! Now, what is this party your talking about?"

"Don't worry. Come on, we'll be late." Ymir said grabbing your arm.

Ymir takes you to a modern club, no cars were outside.

"Is this place reserved?" You asked.

"Yep, only specific people are allowed here tonight." Ymir said while parking her car. "Alright, now put this on." She then pulled out a blindfold from her pocket.

"Hm, why?" You asked in confusion.

"Just do it." Ymir begged.

"Fine." You said taking the blindfold from her hand and putting it on.

"I'll help you out." Ymir got out of the car and opened your door. She held your arm and led you into the club.

You entered the place and it was quiet. Ymir took off the blindfold and your eyes opened. It was dark, you couldn't see anything but Ymir.

It was all quiet and dark until you heard..

"SURPRISE!!"

The lights turned on and all your friends were there. You were left in shock. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you turned and it was Eren.

"Eren?" You asked in a surprised tone.

"Hey." He kissed your cheek.

"Is this where you've been all day?" You asked looking around.

"Yup. Missed me?" Eren grinned.

You rolled your eyes while smiling. You walked closer to Eren and hugged him. Then you felt another tap on your shoulder. It was Sasha and Armin behind her.

"Happy birthday!" Sasha hugged you tightly.

"Thanks!" You giggled.

Sasha was still hugging you. "Um, Sasha, I c-cant breath." You said struggling.

Sasha laughed. "Sorry."

"Happy birthday, Y/n!" Armin smiled and hugged you.

"Thank you!" You hugged him back then pulled away.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you!" Sasha said grabbing your hand.

Sasha took you to the back for your surprise. She takes you to a room and opens the door.

"Sasha, what's going-"

You eyes widen.

"Happy birthday, darling."

It was your mom.

"Mom?" You ran up to your mom and hugged her tightly. "Mom, i've missed you so much."

"Me too, darling."

You pulled away. "Where's dad?"

"He's coming, don't worry. He just had to go visit your uncle for a little." Your mom said.

"Oh." You said. "Well, i'm glad your here."

Your mom smiled. You were talking with your mom for a few minutes, until you left so you can greet the others. The entire time, Eren was staring at you. Trying to control himself from that dress you were wearing.

You were enjoying your time with all your friends and family. Ymir was drunk, which was funny since she keeps flirting with Historia, Sasha eating all the food and you were talking with Armin, Eren and your other friends.

You then felt a tap of your shoulder. "Happy birthday, Y/n.."

The voice sounded familiar. You turned around to see your brother, Floch.