V2 Chapter 10:Hidden Glow

Začít od začátku

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n spinning like a beyblade

After all of the Grimm have been killed, everyone meets up in the middle and watched Roman being lead to an Atlas ship by Mercury and Emerald.

Roman:Oh I can't believe that you've caught me. You've really taught me the error of my ways. (Atlas robot pushes him in ship) Hey hey! Watch the hat!

Everyone looks around at each other, silently expressing their victory. That is, until Ruby notices off to the side that Y/n and Skylar where sitting in an airship, with Y/n having bandages on his arms. She goes over, along with the of her team. Once they get over there, Y/n looks over to them.

Y/n:Oh, hey guys.

Ruby:Are you okay!?

Yang:Yeah, Skylar said you got overwhelmed with Grimm.

Y/n:Oh, I was fine. I've been in much more dire situations.

Weiss:We still care about your well-being you dunce!

Blake:What was with that glow as well?

Y/n:I, honestly have no idea. It just, happened. Speaking of, does anyone else know?

Skylar:No, only I saw, and then I told your team.

Weiss:We should probably tell Ozpin or-

Y/n:No, I rather not. Or at least wait until I know more about it.

Skylar:Do you think Aunt Melissa will know?

Y/n:I hope so.

Another Timeskip brought to you by chibi Skylar saving chibi Y/n from a Deathstalker's claw

Soon everyone was back at Beacon, relaxing after the big fight. Team RWBY however where at Beacons landing pads, sitting on the ledge and looking over Vale

Yang:Well, we did it.

Blake:We did it.

Weiss:If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

Y/n:Weiss, more than half of that square was destroyed, I fail to believe we would get any sort of credit.

Ruby:Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still don't even know why they did this or who that mystery girl was.

Yang:And now we have the mystery of Y/n semblance!

Y/n:(sarcastically) Yay...

Weiss:Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending.

Blake:We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we can be proud of.

Ruby:Yeah. (Yang yawns and stretches) And if anyone tries something like this again we'll be there to stop them.

Yang:(laying down) Yay... teamwork, (Zwei lays down) camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright, good job... (rest on elbows) So, what now?