My Bad Day(My suspicion)

It was a bad morning for me today. I fell off my bed in the middle of the night. An earthquake awoke me at 1 o clock in the morning and had 5 hours of sleep until I go to school. After the 5 hours (of sleep) my mom tried to wake me up but she couldn't. So she grabbed a bottle of cold water and dumped it on my face. I was grumpy for 15 minutes but then I got better. I was still lazy so I went to my couch and watched TV like if there wasn't any school. My mom got mad and said if I don't get ready in 5 minutes she would take my phone away for a month. So I got ready and went to school. I went to my classroom and sat down on my desk. Then my teacher hands out her hand with a clipboard. She said where's your homework. I said that I left it in my backpack. I went to my backpack and checked. It wasn't there. I checked again and nothing. I told the teacher I did it but left it at home and she didn't believe me. She told me to come back at recess. The recess bell rang. I went to go eat and came back. I heard screaming from the room. The screaming came from my class room. I came is and said what happened. The teacher said nothing. I said, I thought I heard screaming. Nonsense, said the teacher. I told her, where is was April. She went home, said the teacher. That was when the ring rang. It was third period. I went to my language arts class and then to fourth period which was math. After fourth period I went to lunch. I told my friends about me hearing someone screaming in my classroom. They just started laughing at me. I got lightheaded and went to the nurses office. They told me I had to go back home. My mom picked me up and took me home.