[49] *ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Hello you crazy people. Before I get started, I would like to just say thank you so much for the 22k (Almost 23k) I honestly never thought this book would get that many views but I am so grateful for each and everyone on of you <3

But anyways, I just wanted to come and give you all some announcements. 

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT: Discord Server: 

Thats right. We have a discord server. 

(Actually I've had the server going for a long time but I just never posted about it woops-) 

Here's the link lovelies : https://discord.gg/58dsHABzuk

My username is SomberPlayer#5573 (Also yes Im the only one on the server as of currenlty XD) 

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE CHATTING!

(One more thing: I may or may not post spoilers for a chapter everyone once and a while oop-) 

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: Sequal: 

Yes, while the book is not finished yet, I do have a sequal ready and the plot for it planned. 

It will be different from the first book, as a couple of new characters are being added and Im not going to be going off of actual episodes. 

(Also im terribly sorry but Meissa won't be in the first couple chapters of the sequal :(() 

The sequal will be called "Reality"

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT: Q and A? Face reveal? 

Ah yes. As the in escapable reality of the book coming to an end approches, I, the author must find a way to celebrate. 

And to that I say: Q and A time! (Ik I already did one earlier but eh wHatEvEr)

Please leave your questions right here > 

I will be posting a Q and A after the last chapter is released <3 (Which I know seems far away but I wanna give people a chance to comment their questions) 

Also do y'all want a face reveal? 

FINAL THOUGHTS: 

Welp, that was mostly it for this chapter XD. 

Im probably gonna go work on chapter 50 after this so I can get it out today (We'll see how that goes) 

Anyways, remember to take care of yourself! Please go eat and drink lots of water!