❂ 038. attachment

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxviii.   ATTACHMENT

❛    and i don't care if you're sick / i don't care if you'recontagious / i would kiss you even if you were dead

and i don't care if you're sick / i don't care if you're
contagious / i would kiss you even if you were dead.

I DONT CARE IF YOURE CONTAGIOUS   //   PTV

GUIDING WOLFFE'S STRETCHER OFF OF THE GUNSHIP, Eisha refused to stay with Anakin; her stubborn nature kicking in since their talk

GUIDING WOLFFE'S STRETCHER OFF OF THE GUNSHIP, Eisha refused to stay with Anakin; her stubborn nature kicking in since their talk. Staying with her Commander took her mind off it all — although, only momentarily as there was only so far the medical droid would allow her to go with him until she would become more of a nuisance than a help.

So, she held back, her gaze attentive on her Commander as he left her vision. Her thoughts flurried back in, and the distraction he preoccupied her with disappeared just as quickly as he did.

That was never a good thing.

'Anakin didn't even believe what he was saying.'

How could the Jedi not form attachments—how could anyone not form an attachment for that matter?

Her brows furrowed. She could safely say she had formed many attachments in her life — many more in the last few months, too.

She had instantly formed an attachment to her Pack: to Sinker, to Boost to Blaidd — how could she not? Gladly, she would lay her life down for each and every one of them if the moment came — so, what was so awful about that?

About attachment?

And, what of her Master? What did he think about it? Because Eisha could honestly, and easily admit that she was attached to Plo. There was no question about that. Even within the short time she had spent with the Master Jedi, she had immediately clung to him. His comforting, practically parental nature soothed the Padawan greatly — saving her from her destructive behaviour and instantly taking her on as his Padawan the moment the opportunity came.