Hey everyone, we are back with an update today. Hope you will relate to these things.
There is no one to wipe my tears,
No one to tell me everything is gonna be alright;
There is no one to chase away my fears,
No one to make my dark world bright.
There is no one who believes in me,
No one who appreciates my presence;
There is no one to do right by me,
No one who recognises my dimming essence.
I am surrounded by hundreds,
Yet I feel alone, lonely;
It's like my soul is ripped to shreds,
And there is nobody there to piece it back properly.
How did I end up like this,
Alone and broken.
I was the fresh air and the morning kiss,
But I ended up getting my heart broken.
I try and try everyday,
Change myself for people around me.
Yet it does not get me anywhere,
They always end up hating me.
With unspoken words I try to convey,
My feeling of loneliness.
Yet the reaction is nay,
And I end up friendless.
Something must be wrong with me,
Something must be haywire.
Unable to be free,
Of my unfulfilled desire.
Why can't the pain behind my smile be recognised,
I am not that good of an actor.
I try my best to make them feel, energised
Yet in their happiness I am an unknown factor.
Both glass and diamond are transparent,
Yet you can tell the difference.
When I make my feelings apparent,
Everyone maintains their distance.
1. "You won't get this I know
But you are the one I talk to when I feel low
Without you this loneliness will only grow
But I am a strong girl and I won't let it show"
2. "The pain feels like home now"
3. "The loneliness a shrine"
4. "Not feeling the same anymore, no"
5. But if anyone asks, I know what to say, "I am fine"
6. "Till now we always thought we will find someone who will stay by our side, will like us for we are and will have the patience to try and understand why we do the things we do."
7. "But we never feel like we are enough. But we should know that we are enough. We are enough for us to live. I am enough for me to live. Yes, I might need a shoulder from time to time, yes I might have a few weak moments but just because I shed tears doesn't mean I am weak. We all feel lonely sometimes but let's share it. Let's share our loneliness with people who have gone through things like this. Our past and our destination might not be the same, but we can share a few moments of the journey of life a bit better by sharing and caring for not only others but ourselves too."
8. We all have thought things like " I am not not pretty enough, not thin enough, not beautiful enough, just not enough. Or I am just too clingy, too needy, too nagging, just too much. I have lost hope now. Just lost it."
9. "But together let's change that. Let's join our hands and let's change these things. Because we can do it and we will do it."
Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Credits to mirabelle_lockhart18
Hope it was helpful to anyone of you
Please do vote and comment.
- Teen Fix
YOU ARE READING
Mighty Shadows Of LifeTeen Fiction
(Previously known as Success Mantra) Looking for some motivation? Are you a quote lover? Positive motivation is all you need? Then what are you waiting for. Check out this book Success Mantra. This is the C/o quotes book. You can drop in suggestion...