4-𝚂𝙻𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈

"Jealous much Weasley"

It was the night of the party, she was nearly ready her bushy curly black hair was pulled back into snake hairpins. Indigo also had on a army green t-shirt dress with her favorite band on it that reached just above her thighs. Then she wore a black leather skirt and a spiky green thigh garter, to finish off her outfit you put on fishnets and black platform Mary Janes. Also her Slytherin rings.

Indigo was already taking shots of fire whisky it had a cinnamon spice taste going down your throat smoothly. "Fuck that taste nasty" she gaged a bit from the taste then took two more.

Pansy walked into the her dorm stopping in her tracks as she looked her up and down "oh my Indigo you look hot" Pansy grinned as she walked close to Indigo holding her shoulders standing behind her resting her hand on the girls shoulders "do you need help with your makeup?" Pansy asked as she sat her down at the vintage vanity in front of Indigo just nodded then pansy stood in front Indigo of helping her with her makeup. she started with Indigo eyes which were almond shape which made it easier to put winged eyeliner on Indigo's eyes. Pansy did the best smoky eye alternative look.

She taught indigo how to make her eye makeup better at the beginning of my fourth year when she saw her in the girls bathroom one day. Indigo stared at her for a little before speaking watching her brown eyes focus on Indigo's face "hey Pansy..." Indigo had a smirk on her face as she was about to say something scandalous. Pansy looked up at Indigo with puppy dog eyes as she finished up her lips she put the black lipstick on your top lips kinda give a shego look "yes Indie" she put the lipstick down sat on Indigo's bed infront of her.

Indigo stood up fixing herself  then turned to her placing her hand on Pansy cheek she could already feel her face was heated from Indigo's touch. Indigo's liquid confidence from the whisky kicked in making her feel like she could do anything. "remember that night we got drunk off fire whiskey and hooked up" Indigo see her face flush red she could tell she would get an reaction out of her. Before Pansy spoke softly "uh n-no I don't k-know what y-your talking about" Pansy stuttered out making Indigo smirk now she was now holding her chin "maybe if you get drunk enough tonight we could do it again" She walked out the dorm leaving Pansy a blushing mess. Yes, Pansy is a bottom.

  . . .

When she got down there the music was already blasting music bouncing off the walls into her ears. The common room filled with Slytherins and other houses. Indigo swore she saw Ginny and Luna making out on the sofa "I knew those two had a thing for each other" just as she finished her sentence she felt a hand around her waist which made her flinch abit.

Indigo turned quickly moving the hand off her hip. Cedric just looked at her with that iconic big smile of his that could light up the whole room. He brushed her fringe back that covered her face a bit still smiling.  "hello darling," he said in a seductive voice she chuckled moving his hand into her's just held it feeling his soft hands then looked up into his grey eyes "Hello mister Cedric or should I say Cedrunk" Cedric laughed "now I'm not that drunk I'm mostly high thanks to the twins they have the hook up" he pointed to George and Fred sitting on the stage they set up.