𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲•

| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

a/n: WARNING! KINKY SHIT!!

"Get on the bed." Sekani told his girlfriend.

Mia knew she was about to get her guts rearranged. She listened anyways and sat down on the bed.

"I don't know why you looking at me, gone head and take them clothes off." He chuckled seeing she was just staring.

"Oh I fucked up big time." She mumbled taking her dress off.

Sekani leaned against the wall and watched her admiring how beautiful she looked. Even when she's pregnant.

"Take them off too." He pointed at her lingerie.

"Mmcht niggas don't appreciate a good bra and underwear set." She mumbled taking it off.

"Mumble again." He warned.

She crawled to the top of the bed waiting to see if he was gonna do anything next.

He didn't do anything but give her that stare she always hated which made her cover her body up.

"Take them covers off."

"Well you keep staring at me.. ion want you realizing i'm ugly." She rolled her eyes.

He chuckled and walked to his drawer. She just didn't seem to learn.

Mia saw him getting handcuffs and her eyes went wide.

"K-kani what you doing buddy?" She laughed nervously.

"These were also for your birthday." He smiled putting them around her wrists.

"Oh shit i'm finna die." She whispered tugging at them seeing she was stuck.

"Don't move. Relax." He told her getting up and turning the record player on.

a/n: yes i said record player them bitches sexc asf. back to the book tho.

Invite me by Brent Faiyaz played throughout the room setting the mood.

Sekani took his shirt off considering the fact that it smelled like weed.

Mia watch as his muscles flexed in the moonlight and the sight made her wet.

Kani walked back over to the bed and hovered over her, lips barely an inch from each other.

"You wanna move out?" He asked, voice raspy.

Mia hesitated before nodding her head yes looking into her lover's eyes.

"Mhm... okay." He smirked raising up.

"Kani what you doing?" She asked frustrated.

"Shut up."

He went down and his tongue latched onto her second pair of lips causing a gasp to escape her mouth.

"Sike." He chuckled kissing her inner part of her thigh.

5 minutes later, Mia sat in distress while Kani watched in amusement.

She had purple-ish red marks all over her lower half, but he hadn't touched her desired spot not once.

and that drove Mia crazy

"Sekani stop playing." She pouted.

He got up and went to get a blindfold and another long piece of cloth.