Nightly Visit

Afterward, I ran into my room and hid under the covers. My cheeks were flushed, my ears were probably bright red. And those were not the only spots in my body that were hot and bothered. I tried reading Reddit and watching Netflix, but my head just kept rewinding images of Estelle in my head, and Megan saying that Estelle was gay. It was a double-edged sword. On one hand, it was everything I ever dreamed of. But on the other, it would require me coming out. To at least Megan and Estelle - if she hadn't guessed already - and then there was the fact that Estelle lived so far away. Would anything work if there was literally an ocean between us? I spent the day watching stupid videos on TikTok and Insta and reading gay fanfics on Wattpad. Not the most productive day I've ever had, but it was all I could muster after the morning's reveal.

At first, we'd planned for Estelle to stay the few nights in Megan's room on the floor, but now that it became clear that she would be spending an extended amount of time here, we made the guest room into "Estelle's Room" for now. Megan and I were upstairs, Estelle was downstairs opposite the bathroom. So when I woke up at 2 in the morning because I had to pee really badly, I ended up listening behind her door. I don't know what I expected to hear, but it was not that!

Estelle was breathing heavily and moaning softly. Her voice lowered and rose rhythmically, and she was making tiny whining noises. My mind raced through every kind of horrible scenario of what things could have happened, but the moaning threw me off. It was not a bad moaning, it didn't sound like she was in any danger. There was a small light shining through her doorway and it wasn't completely closed. I don't need lights in the night at home, so I was walking in darkness. I hoped that it would be enough so she wouldn't see me here in the dark and peeked through the small opening between her door and the frame.

What I saw took my breath away completely. Estelle was lying on her bed, completely naked. Her legs were spread wide and that side of her body was facing directly at me. I saw straight into her core. She had one hand on her nub, rubbing it gently, and in her other hand she held her phone in front of her face and she was watching something on it. Her boobs were shaking rhythmically. And what kind of boobs! She was lying on her back, so of course, boobs tend to disappear when you do that, but hers were still very visible. Her nipples stood erect like little cute beads. Her areolae were almost pink. This, along with her really pale skin, made her look like a porcelain doll. Her orange curls were spread mostly on the bed, but one or two strands had made their way onto her boobs, and the effect was stunning.

I stared at her in silence with my mouth open. I felt myself getting wet and my breathing get heavier. I almost jumped when Estelle made a louder whine and arched her back. "Haa, haa, haa...," she breathed, "Haa... Ally...," she said softly, and I gasped. I instantly turned away from the door and pressed myself against the wall and slapped my hand on my mouth. She said 'Ally??' While... while doing... that?! Did she...? About me...?! I bit my lip and tried to get my breathing under control.

I stood there, almost holding my breath for a few minutes, almost too afraid to move. I didn't hear the moans anymore and hoped she had gone to sleep. I turned towards the door and peeked into her room again, hoping to see her sleeping and making sure the coast is clear. I almost had a heart attack, and I screamed aloud, when I peeked in and saw her standing there, not more than a couple of feet away, looking straight into my eyes with a wide grin on her lips. She was still as naked as the day she was born, her orange curls dancing on her erect nipples. I could smell her fragrance in the air, it was intoxicating. Her inner thigh glistened with wetness. She opened the door and pulled me in, putting her hand on my mouth.

"Shh!", she said, still grinning. "Don't wake up Meg and blow our chance!" she said. The hand she held on my mouth was the one she was using earlier to touch herself. I smelled her scent on it and the wetness made its way between my lips. She tasted incredible. I felt my heart beat like crazy inside my chest. I took a deep breath, drawing her scent into my nose. I couldn't help it, so I licked her hand and moaned as my tongue tasted her wetness in her hand. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. "You're a lively one!" she said and put her other hand behind my neck and pulled me close to her. She was slightly taller than me, so my face ended up neatly almost between her boobs. I felt a trickle on my inner thighs and knew I was already so wet it was almost embarrassing. "I'm going to remove my hand", she said. "Please don't scream. I would very much like to spend some time with Meg not running through that door thinking I'm trying to kill her little sister," she said, and giggled.

She took her hand away from my lips and stood back a little. It was dark, but the tiny nightlight she had illuminated enough that I could see her. She looked so beautiful, so perfect. Never had I ever seen anyone so sexy in my life, and I had watched my share of the internet. "You're so beautiful..." I said without realizing I had said it aloud. She smirked at me and twirled around.

"You can look all you want, Ally..." she said and fluttered her eyelashes at me. "I can turn the light on if you wish?" she asked. To be fair, I really wanted to. I wanted to see her in the bright light so I could memorize it. But I didn't want to break the magic of the moment. I shook my head and mumbled a soft, "No." I stepped forward, closer to her, and looked into her eyes. "This is enough," I whispered to her. "This is already more than I could ever have hoped for," I said. "But why me?" I asked. "You're so gorgeous, you could have any person in the whole world. Why choose me?"

She looked a tad embarrassed, and a blush crept into her cheeks. It made her look even cuter. My little gay panic gave up and just left. This was too much for just small gay panics. My heart thumped in my chest hard enough that I felt it without touching. "Because I've wanted you for so long, Ally," she said. "Ever since you were like twelve when we met briefly at that summer trip, and then each time I FaceTimed with Meg and saw you in the background. I've been in love with you for years, Ally," she said.

I didn't know what to think. My head felt dizzy and my heart beat so fast it almost hurt. My mind wasn't working in the way I had gotten used to, so I just stepped even closer, tiptoed, and kissed her on the lips. She moaned against my lips and threw her hands behind my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. Her boobs squeezed against me and it felt so wonderful. They were firm but soft, so, so soft. I wrapped my hands around her waist and held myself close to her. Our lips locked. We stood there for God knows how long, I don't.

She took a few steps backward, still holding me all the time, our lips still locked. She lowered herself onto her bed and pulled me along with her. She lay on her back and pulled me on top of her. "I want you so badly, Ally," she said. "I want you so badly! I was watching pictures of you on my phone and my hand just started doing that," she said. "I have wanted you for years now, but now you're old enough to join me." I had just turned 18, so that was slightly questionable, but in my mind, I was totally ready. I was more ready to jump her than I had ever been ready for anything. I pulled myself up and sat astride her lower body. She put her hands on her side and smiled at me. "I'm all yours, Ally", she said and half-closed her eyes. She looked so sexy and hot I thought I'd come from just looking at her. My panties were soaking, and I was dripping onto her. I softly caressed her nipples with my fingertips. She arched her neck back and closed her eyes, then let out a long moan.

"Ally?" I heard Megan shout from upstairs. It scared the crap out of me, and I jumped up and onto the floor. I panicked and looked for a place to hide, then realized that would be the stupidest thing I could do. I glanced at Estelle. She was sitting up in her bed, looking alarmed, but disappointed. I mouthed 'Sorry' to her and bolted out the door and made it into the bathroom just before I heard Megan walk down the stairs. "Ally?" she said again. "Are you here? I heard a scream," she said, and I cursed myself over and over again. If I hadn't yelled... If only I hadn't yelled... Being cock-blocked by yourself is the ultimate irritating thing. I opened the bathroom door slightly and saw Megan worriedly looking around with a flashlight on.

"Here, Megan," I said. "I'm in the bathroom. I'm okay, I just... I just had a weird dream. I thought I was scared, but it turned into the best thing ever, but I was already awake enough and needed to pee. Sorry for waking you up." Well, it wasn't that much of a lie, was it? I mean, it really did turn out well even though I almost had a heart attack in the beginning.

"Don't worry about it, Ally," Megan said. I washed my face, tapped it with a towel, and opened the door. Megan was standing in front of Estelle's door, with her back turned to it, facing the bathroom door. "Come on, little sister", she said gently. "Let's get you back to your room. Don't wake up Este with your screaming", she said. I glanced over to her door and saw her through the opening. She stood near the door and probably heard everything I said. I blushed slightly. She put her finger on her lips and licked it, then moved it down to her nipple. I gasped and Megan grabbed my arm and started pulling me along. "Come on, Ally. Go back to your room, we'll talk more in the morning", she said and led me upstairs, to my room, onto my bed, and told me good night before leaving. I thought about hopping downstairs as soon as she left, but knowing Megan, she'd sleep so shallow she'd hear any steps, and certainly would hear if either of us should scream again. Even though it frustrated me to no end, I decided to sleep for the rest of the night in my room.