27. 𝘚𝘞𝘐𝘔𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘓𝘈𝘋𝘠𝘉𝘜𝘎𝘚

"So the boys got permission to use the school pool for endurance training huh..." I sighed as I put on my school issued swimsuit. Somehow Mineta and Denki convinced the teachers that we should use the school's swimming pool for endurance training for the boys. Us girls got permission to use it for sunbathing thanks to Mina and Hagakure.

"Yeah! But we're gonna have more fun aren't we girls!" Hagakure jumped excitedly. After I put on my swimming suit, I secured the bandage covering my forearm to make sure that no one sees the hand-shaped burn. "Hey y/n, what happened to your arm?" Asked Uraraka, noticing me wrapping the bandage, I looked up and smiled. "It's nothing, I just hurt myself while training that's all..." I muttered, she nodded.

We all exited the changing room together and walked to the pool. We started warming up and I felt someone stare at us, I scowled as I looked at the boys trying to figure out who it was. Soon my eyes found Mineta's staring ones and my face scrunched up with anger.

I sent a feather towards him and before he could react I slapped him with it. "Fucking perv..." I muttered as the feather returned to me. "Let's play some volleyball!" Suggested Mina. The girls all jumped into the water while I stood at the side of the pool looking nervously down at the water.

"Hey y/n are you gonna come or what?" Jirou asked, I pursed my lips and nodded. "Yeah, just please try not to splash my wings though. I'm not in the mood to walk home." I chuckled while I slowly dipped myself into the water, the water wasn't too deep so it reached my waist. I made sure to keep my wings above the water and swam over to the girls.

(Shoto's POV)

As we were working out the girls were playing volleyball. I would be lying if I didn't admit to stealing a few glances of y/n, but she looked so beautiful and I couldn't help but get a little distracted.

"Alright, I brought these for everyone! Drink up!" Iida said as he put down a box of cold drinks. y/n flew out of the water and ruffled her feathers like a puppy drying itself. She jogged towards me and grinned. "Hey Shoto, would you mind tossing a bottle of water to me?" She asked, I broke out of my stare and nodded, walking over to the box.

I threw her a bottle of water and took one for myself. y/n waved me over to the sunbathing chairs. "C'mon, you have a small break right? Let's sit in the sun together, I need to get these bad boys dried up since they got a little water on them.." She explained while she laid down on one of the chairs and patted the one next to her, motioning for me to sit down alongside her.

I gulped as I tried to brush off the blush from my face. We both laid down on our stomachs next to each other and turned to look at each other. y/n started smiling, making me smile too. Soon we were both staring at each other with big idiotic smiles on our faces, except hers wasn't idiotic. It was beautiful.

I took my chance and grabbed hold of her hand. I drew circles on the back of her hand as she just laid there with her eyes closed and a small smile on her face, I started admiring all of her features. We laid there for a while in complete silence just appreciating each other's presence until Iida interrupted us.

"Everyone! Do you want to see which one of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" He suggested, snapping me out of my trance. y/n opened her eyes and jumped off the chair. "C'mon Shoto get up!" She said, excitedly flying towards Iida.

"Hey Iida! I can be the judge if you want!" She offered, Iida nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "That would be great y/n! Thank you so much!" He thanked as he bowed down making y/n wave her hands dismissively with a nervous smile on her pretty face.

Bakugou smirked and walked towards Midoriya. "I'll crush you Deku!" He sneered at the green haired boy, he then turned to me with an angry frown on his face. "Of course I'll crush you too! You half-and-half bastard!" He spat.

(y/n's POV)

The swimming matches have been going on for a while and now it was time for Bakugou, Midoriya and Shoto to race. I hovered over the water with the whistle that Yaomomo made for me and cleared my throat. "Alright! The 50 meter freestyle final will begin now!" I announced, Bakugou, Midoriya and Shoto got into their positions ready to go.

"Ready, set, GO!" I ordered. As soon as they tried using their quirks to get across, they fell down into the water. And before I could register what was happening myself, I felt my wings go limp and the water hit my butt. 

"It's 5pm, your pool time has ended." Aizawa said as he walked towards the pool. I looked at my soaked wings and whined. "God damnit..." I muttered under my breath as I got out of the water. "Sorry Takami, I didn't mean to erase your quirk too.." Mumbled Aizawa as he handed me a towel.

I wrapped the towel around my wings and sat down on the chair I was sitting on earlier. Shoto walked over to me and sat next to me. "Hey... We can walk home together if you want, we can get some ice-cream on the way too. If you want to of course, it's totally fine if you don't want to.." He rambled.

"No it's fine, I'd love to walk home with you. And get some ice-cream on the way too.." I laughed. "I just need to go change then, I'll meet you at the school gates okay?" He said and stood up. I stood up next to him and folded the towel I had on. "I'll see you then," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wait. Can I get another one..?" I heard him ask as I turned my back to leave. I chuckled and turned around to look at him, he was a little red. "You'll get one outside, don't worry." I beamed. I waved him goodbye before I took my towel and left to go change.

"Sorry you got your wings wet.." Smiled Mina while we both changed together in the changing room, I laughed it off. "It's fine, Aizawa didn't mean to disable my quirk along with the boys.." Mina started laughing after I explained the situation.

I shoved my wet swimsuit into a plastic bag and threw it into my schoolbag. I put on my normal clothes and ruffled my wet feathers. "Why are you in such a hurry.." Laughed Mina, I rolled my eyes. "Shoto is waiting for me outside.." I said, frantically trying to close my dumb schoolbag.

"Oooooh... Are you two going on a date?!" She gasped. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me, turning away and quickly walking down the halls. I got out and saw Shoto standing like a lost child while staring at his finger. I frowned and walked up to him to greet him and ask him what's wrong.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, he held up his finger and there laid a small red ladybug with white spots. "It looks like me.." He pointed out making me laugh. He stood there staring at the ladybug with a small smile on his face.

Although his happiness didn't last long. As the little bug flew away Shoto's smile dropped as he stared at the flying bug. "Oh.." He pouted. 

I stared at the ladybug, and was also disappointed, then took hold of the boy's cheeks and pulled him for a kiss to cheer him up and give him what he asked for before. He snapped out of his sad little trance and took hold of my waist to pull me in and deepen the kiss. I could feel his face heat up and his mouth form into a smile. 

"Thanks.."

"OH MY GOD Y/N AND TODOROKI ARE SO CUTE!!!!"

Mina...