~ Luke was looking for a parking spot, while Ashton was texting Calum and Michael they arrived at the party. Ashton and Luke could hear the music from outside the house. Luke wrapped his arm around Ashton, Ashton tensed up a bit looking up at Luke giving him a look like 'please let go.' "I'm your fake boyfriend let me at least make it look like were dating." Luke smiled.

Ashton walked in with Luke by his side, once they entered the house they were both handed some drinks which they instantly turn down. Its stupid to get a drink from a random stranger, it probably has drugs or some shit like that.  They went walking around until they found Calum and Michael.

"Hey!" Michael yelled over the insane loud music. "Hey Cal, Hey Mikey." Ashton smiled giving them one of those 'bro hugs.' Which never got like why? It seems awkward to just high five and hug someone at the same time.

"Hey Luke, so glad you can make it." Calum handed both of Luke a drink. It looked like punch but didn't taste like punch at all. It had a strong taste, that Luke hated yet enjoyed. "What is this?!" Luke yelled. "It's punch and vodka, duh Luke. Haven't you been to a party?"

Luke hasn't been in a real party for a while, Luke is very awkward and strange which is a insecure of his. He drank a little bit more of the drink before answering. "Actually I haven't been to a party for a while."

"Well tonight your having fun!" Calum smiled at Luke serving him another drink. "Not too much Hemmings your driving me home tonight."   "I won't alright, this is a party let's have some fun." Luke pulled Ashton to a area with different drinks.

"Do you want any things?" Luke pointed the drinks below him. Ashton looks at the drinks below him, there was drinks going beer to punch with vodka. "Um I'm fine." Ashton wasn't very thirsty at the time, he looked up at luke and saw him serving himself self another drink. "Calm down Lu- Henmmings don't drink too much!"

~ Ashton was alone right now, Luke said he will be back in a bit because he was play beer pong with Michael and Calum.

From a far Ashton saw his two best friends and his 'boyfriend' playing beer pong, enjoying and getting to know each other. Luke was winning the game while Michael and Calum were losing the game. Ashton giggled while Luke made another point and Calum including Michael were drunk off their asses, and Luke maybe he was a little tipsy.

Ashton got up walking his way too Luke when he suddenly felt a cold wet think fall onto his shirt. "Ah shit! I'm sorry!" Ashton heard a boy yell getting the nearest napkins to him and tapped on Ashton shirt. "Its okay." Ashton looked up too see a boy who was obviously taller than him. He had dark brown hair, and was wear clothes that were kinda similar to Michael and Calum. "I'm Alex by the way." He took out his hand so they can shake hands. "Do you want a drink?" Ashton nodded and followed Alex to the table of drinks.

He served him the drink Luke had earlier and said a simple thanks. "You want go to the backyard its pretty crowed here." Ashton agreed and followed Alex outside.

When they walked outside and saw a few people making out, smoking, and a few people laying around from how drunk they got. They went to a small area where it didn't smell like alcohol, and you were able to see and hear the person.

"So how has your night been?" Alex asked.

"I'm good."

"So what's your name?" Alex asked taking a sip from his drink. "Ashton, Ashton Irwin." Ashton said before taking a gulp of his drink.

"Well Ashton, let's get to know each other." Alex leaned agenst a wall . "I'll go first he added." Alex stayed quite thinking of what to say. "Well I'm 20 years old,  I'm Bi, um I like music, and that's all not a lot to know about me."

Ashton didn't really know what to say about him. He doesent really introduce him self to people, "Um I'm Ashton I'm also 20 , I like music, I'm gay,I also play drums, guitar, and I can sing a little."

"Oh a boy who plays and sings." Alex said putting his arm around him. "Well Ashton would you like my number so we can talk more?" Alex asked. Ashton thought about the question before answering.

He thought it would be okay maybe he can have a real boyfriend, and Luke can be just a friend.  Luke wouldn't really care because none of them were dating, and Luke is just a fake boyfriend. "S- Sure."

The boy took out a paper and began to write his number down. "Ashy!!!" Ashton heard a vocie say.  Ashton turned around to see Luke walking torwds him. "Lu- Hemmings are you drunk?" Ashton ignored the other guy walking to Luke.  "Call me Luke or Lukey!" He giggled.

"I think Calum and Michael gave me to much punch!" Luke laughed once more almost falling on the ground. "Okay let's get-"

"Umm Ashton, here's my number just-" Luke grabbed the number from the guy which made him to stop talking. "Ashton is mine." Luke said hugging Ashton.

"Erm I'm going to go now." Alex said awkwardly walking away. "Luke what's wrong!? That was our one way too freedom!"

"No one can have Ashton."

"Wait wha-"

"Mine all mine." Luke said hugging Ashton once  more before knocking out.

∆∆∆∆

SUCKY CHAPTER I KNOW DONT FUCKING JUDGE ME *cries softly*

so anyways sorry drunk luke is kinda weird and fucking stupd!!!

its my first time writing weird drunk people type of shit hehhehehe

so yeah pls vote, comment anything and share!!!11!1!1