🎀

title suggestion ; see me as a victim too

envision ; a 20 year old human trafficking victim. her name could be nina 🤷🏽‍♀️.
because she was the bottom bitch and her pimp was always ' riding round with that nina.'
she had been trafficked against her will since she was 15. it is now her job to recruit other girls. she hates it but she doesn't want to die.she recruits another 15 year old. only this time it is the wrong 15 year old. the niece of the cities biggest drug dealer. when he finds his niece he wants the head of the lady who got his niece. what happens when the lady is nina. the night he kidnaps her and plans to kill her , he recognizes her. his first crush. the girl who used to make a's in biology but sell her body just to put food on the stove. he doesn't kill her but she owes him debt for recruiting his niece. the story can be about nina finding herself now that she is out of that hell hole , her becoming and advocate for human trafficking victims, all while she is staying with him and his niece paying her' debt' off. anddddd during all of that they fall in love but he doesn't fully trust her because she did recruit her niece and he can not fully see past that , even though she never wanted to do that. he cant see her as a victim because she recruited other girls and all she wants him to understand that she is a victim too. she wants him to see her as a victim as well.

prettyboujiebihh 🎀