Cries for help

Alyssandras P.O.V:

I stroke Galileyos nose as I feed him an apple, they're his favorite. Galileyo's my black mustang stallion. I've had him since I found him as a newborn in the wild, his mother died after he was born.

Galileyo is 4 years old and he is my constant companion when I'm outside. He will follow me around and acts like a guard dog. He has my personality as well. Calm, adventurous, relatively quiet and other things as well.

Galileyo walked around the stable with me while I fed and cleaned out the stalls. I let the horses out into the corral while I cleaned up the stalls.

We have 5 horses including Galileyo, 2 Arabian, 1 saddlebred, 1 American quarter horse and my mustang.

I changed their hay, filled up their water troughs, and filled their grain buckets with carrots hanging above.

I took each of the horses out for a run leaving Galileyo last. I always take the Arabians out bare back because they don't like the saddle.

I just finished putting the saddle on Galileyo when I heard a scream nearby. My head shot up as a heard the scream and I recognized it as my sisters. I felt my horror grow when I heard a gunshot.

I left Galileyo and bolted to my home. I burst through door. And stabbed the man who was watching it. I ran towards where I heard struggling and saw my sister with a gunshot wound in her chest and slit the throat of the guy who shot her.

I looked around for my father as the murderers fled. I found my father on the floor by the staircase and skid down on my knees next to him.

I fought the tears in my eyes as I threw my hat to the ground. I pressed my hands to the wound in my fathers chest. "Father!" I whispered hoping he wasn't dead. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"My.....baby.....girl, you need..... to..go." He said with fear in his eyes. I shook my head furiously, "no father, I need to save you." I couldn't fight the tears any more. He looked up at me and smiled,"find...the mus.....musketeers....live out....... Your... Life.....
i..... i love.....you." I cried as he smiled.

I said in a tearful and quiet voice, "I love you too daddy, I'll make you proud." he smiled and put his hand on my cheek, I closed my eyes for a second and leaned into his hand. "You already have." I choked as held my dying father.

I looked into my fathers eyes as the light when out. I looked at the scene and screamed. The scream was full of fury and despair.

I finally came to my senses again and looked at my father again with a blank expression. I felt absolutely nothing in that moment.

I stood up and walked outside, I dug two graves beside my mothers. I set the bodies in the holes and stood over them with no emotion on my face. I dropped the Daisies into the holes and covered them up. I said in a monotone voice, "May you find everlasting peace in your rest. I love you my family. I will not fail you father, I will become a musketeer and make you all proud."

I took one last look at the ranch I used to live in and nudged Galileyos side heading off to Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. This is my second fanfiction and I'm nervous. I don't know how I'm doing or if I'm doing anything wrong. Thanks

*~* Casey