ElEvEn: DePiCt

ElEvEn

DePiCt

              "Everyone's story is different about how they became a 'Vampire'." Killer says and digs out a package of cigarettes, putting one in his mouth. He dug out a box of matches and lit the flame, inhaling the smoke. He glanced at me and scowled, removing his cigarette and breathing out smoke in my face. I cough and waved it away. 

"Jeez. Put that out will ya?" I cough at him and he grins madly. 

"Can't, girl. I'm an addict and I need my fill." he replies, "I am the Fourteenth one to become a 'Vampire'. My power is able to freeze stuff using my left eye. It's like a switch that one can turn on and off but mine is too powerful as a power to turn off so I have the eye patch to control it's flow. 

"Number Two, Three, Four, and Five are the ones that only the Docs know. They won't give it away but Number Four I know." he said, "I've seen it with my eye. Though that doesn't matter right now. 'Vampires' are the ones that have already died and came back again with some conscious. But when the thirst comes, we can't hold back. We have to have blood. Food only comes back up, other drinks we cough back up and the thirst only drives us more into the corner.

"We are Bakememo. Monsters in Human flesh. Zombies that are somewhat alive but died and have lost there feelings. We show emotions but we don't feel anything. That's what we are, soulless and no feelings. Only showing emotions, fighting, and drinking blood is the only thing that we do. Love and sadness is not worth our time. Our time is only worth to drink and fight."

Whoa, that's depression. They don't have feelings but show of emotions.

That doesn't make any sense at all. 

"Numbers Eight through Seventeen all have something to do with there powers to control it. I have to smoke to rise my temperature up, Eight forgets everything in a few seconds, Twelve has to follow the orders of Number Four, and Seventeen has to have a huge amount of items on him to make him seem like he has a realistic weight." he says and I raise an eyebrow, staring at his unmoving glaze. 

"You seem to get this quickly and understand it more than a Doc. would." he said and chuckled, removing the cigarette from his mouth and stubbed it out with his shoe. 

"Now back to us. A power comes into play because we unlock potentials of the brain and functions of the body. Anything that we couldn't do-such as kick as much as an Elephant's stampede and our bones don't break unless one of us do damage to ourselves. Our brains can come up with numerous possibilities to deal with something and can remember the smallest detail like that one of the nails in this room is lose on the right corner. 

"We're all able to gain powers to express to our full extent and personality wise. As you can tell, I'm quite cold to most people and only care about myself and something I want. I'm quite greedy." he says and chuckles, "Number Seventeen is just basically dead weight to everyone so he's power is weight. Number Eight has ability to create and distort memories. Number Twelve has the ability to control the Cerebellum part of the brain. " he says and I nod. 

That would make a lot of sense about what happened in the room I was tied in. 

"So what does this all tie me into them?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"Since you know about us, you're gonna have to not tell anyone about this." he says and I laugh. 

"I can do that." I answer and he laughs, his whole body shaking. He rubs his face and I sigh, moving up. 

"Let's go right now." I say and he blinks then asks, "What do you mean?" 

"We're busting out of this place and we're bringing Brink and Zen."