39

"Should've slapped the shit outta him," you grumbled to yourself as you opened the trunk of Hakeem's car and shoved the shopping bags in.

Hakeem was already seated in the car, waiting for you to finish putting all the bags in the trunk. You didn't know why he couldn't do it himself or at least help you but you were too upset to even debate with him, so you shrugged it off.

"Y/n!" you heard your name being called from the distance. You looked over your shoulder and caught a glimpse of Eren running towards you.

"You've got to be kidding me right now," you whispered to yourself as you tried to speed up the process of putting the shopping bags in the trunk.

"Get away from me Eren," you shouted as you tried to hold up the shopping bags that kept falling over.

Eren stood behind you, trying to catch his breath as he held the photo strips in his hand, "Y/n just listen to me."

"Stop talking to me," you grabbed the last shopping bag before shoving it into the corner of the trunk. You felt Eren's fingers wrap around your wrist as he tried to turn you around.

Without even thinking, the palm of your hand slapped across the side of his cheek, "Don't touch me." Eren kept his head titled down, feeling his cheek sting from the hard slap as he poked his tongue against his inner cheek.

You heard 'ou's' and small murmurs from people who were walking in the parking lot, witnessing you slap Eren. Your chest slightly heaved up and down as you stared at Eren, who still hasn't lifted his head up.

"Now you wanna talk? Eren, don't call my phone, don't text my phone, and don't even think about talking to me," you moved your index finger closer to his face each time you spoke. Eren clenched his jaw, rolling his tongue against his top teeth.

You slammed the trunk closed and walked to the passenger side of the car. Hakeem looked up from his phone and stared at you struggling to buckle your seatbelts.

"What was taking you so long?" Hakeem pulled out of his parking and began driving out of the parking lot. You huffed and looked outside the window as you crossed your arms.

"The shopping bags kept falling."

Hakeem noticed your tone and shook his head as he kept his eyes on the road, "I knew something was up with him, I told you this Y/n."

"Hakeem," you kept your arms crossed with your eyes slowly closing shut, "Please."

You didn't feel like hearing Hakeem's 'I told you so' rants, you weren't in the mood for all that and Hakeem gladly respected that.

Hakeem's glanced at you in concern as he heard small chuckles coming from you. You pinched the bridge of your nose as your shoulders slightly moved up and down as you began laughing quietly to yourself.

"I know yo ass isn't laughing?!" Hakeem looked at you with his eyebrows knitted down as if you were crazy. Your laughing died down as you rubbed your eyes.

"It's just like, how?" you placed your elbow on the arm rest, resting your cheek on your hand, "How the hell did I get played like this?"

Hakeem spun the steering wheel as he took a left turn, "Y/n i'm telling you now, don't get your head all caught up about this white boy, it's not worth it."

"I know, Hakeem..." you stared at your shoes, trying to stop all the different thoughts running across your mind, "I know," you mumbled quietly to yourself.

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯