3 : 1017 BURRR

Miami, FL
Saturday, 1:45 pm
Video shoot
*******************************************

Asian was in mami shooting her music video for her hit single "I ain't Trying". She really wasn't feeling it but she knew she had to drop something for her fans.

The way she handled her video shoot you would've thought she didn't lost a love one. That's because asian was a strong person and she never let the people see the weak side of her.

After the video shoot asian left immediately she didn't wanna chit chat nor kick it.

Asian went for a long drive to clear her head. It was just one of them days where she wasn't sad nor happy. As she was driving her mind fell back to the day sherm died.

She kept asking her self how did sherm die and nobody else did , not even one person from the other side got hit. Only her boys. It's was eating her up because the last thing she did was told sherm to be safe and not even hours later she get a call he was dead.

Asian eyes now started to get teary and her vision was becoming blurry due to the amount of tears that was finna fall from her eyes so she eased up on the gas before she wiped her eyes.

"Damn sherm" was all she managed to say

***********************************************

Atlanta GA
Sunday (5:45 pm)
Hotel

Asian was starting to take her rap career more serious. she was now finna be signed to Gucci so she can start meeting more big artists.

She was very excited because this all sherm ever wanted her to do was chase her dreams. All they ever talked about was living lavish and having a house on the beach and packing it on with strippers .

Asian smiled just thinking about the thought.

She was about to go meet with Gucci and his people soon so they can get to know her , see what she bout and see if this label really fit for her.

**

"And what you said your name was again" Gucci said

"Asian doll , The hardest doll" she said with a lil but of attitude

"I like that attitude it's gone get you far" he told her and all she did was smiled. Her heart was beating so fast because this was a big opportunity

"Why should I choose you to become 1017" Gucci said as he put both of his hands together looking at her Tryna figure her out with the diamonds on her face

"Why wouldn't you choose me" she said looking back at him.

Gucci was taken back by the response because he never heard that one before and right then and there when she said that he wanted to sign her

"I do" was all he said before he pulled out the clipboard and pen and showed her where to sign at

After asian signed the papers her mouth open wide when he handed her a Rolex with 2 "1017" chains all she did was broke out into tears and laughter the. said "sherm we did it" they alll hugged her and congratulated her .

After everything asian left with some friends and they was on the Elevator and it had a glass mirror above them. Asian pulled out her phone and recorded the top of the elevator and told everybody to say "BURR"

"1...2...3..BURRRRR BIG 1017 YOU HEARD" they all yelled.

***********Now it's finna start getting to the good part🌚

***********
Now it's finna start getting to the good part🌚