Because she kept her eyes down, she didn't see the way the student crowds gawked in disbelief as the gang strode up the squeaky, metal stairs with intimidating looks on their faces. She also didn't see Jungkook's eyes burning into anyone who dared to look at her for too long.

All five of them stood around her like a shield, watching the game with their arms folded across their chests. The crowd suddenly began cheering, and even though Rosie didn't know any of the words, she bounced along to it and smiled widely.

She felt amazing, and free.

"Are you cold?" the ravenette asks, and Rosie didn't even realize she was freezing until she felt Jungkook's warm hands slide up and down the goosebumps on her arms.

She nods shyly and Jungkook immediately shrugged off his jacket, wrapping it around her shoulders as she protested.

"No! You'll get cold now," she pouts up at him as he helps her sift her arms through.

"I'll be fine," he smiles, shaking his head.

Rosie looks down at the leather overlapping her hands and smiles, hoping that Jungkook would mistake her red cheeks as due to the cold. But with the way he smirked softly, she doubted it.

As the crowds around them erupted in more cheers, and the hollers echoed off into the night sky, Jungkook's fingers brushed against Rosie's. And for a moment, her breath hitched. His pinky wrapped around her own and she looked up at him with bright cheeks, but he continued looking at the field. Once her gaze returned to the game, Jungkook slowly locked the rest of their fingers together so that they were no longer holding pinkies, but holding hands.

Rosie bit her lower lip and Jungkook exhaled a smile at the ground, the pair refusing to look at each other. It wasn't until Jimin excused himself to get past Rosie that they realized it was halftime and that the boys were heading down to get snacks, to which Rosie was about to follow before Jungkook squeezed her hand and pulled her back.

"I want to spend some time alone," he mutters shyly. "Do you want anything?"

"I'm okay," she shrugs with a smile, sitting down with him on the bleachers.

They sat in silence for a while, their hands still intertwined and their cheeks a soft shade of pink. It wasn't until Rosie stood up that Jungkook finally looked at her, his eyebrow raising in question.

"You're freezing," she observes, hugging him tightly.

Taken aback, Jungkook hesitantly wrapped his arms around her middle before burrowing his face into her stomach, closing his eyes. He didn't care that he didn't look his reputation, Rosie was warm and smelled nice and—

"Well you guys look like you're having fun," Yoongi smirks as the boys return to their seats.

"Yeah, yeah," Jungkook mutters grumpily, pulling a flustered Rosie down beside him.

They all ate their snacks and talked, as they weren't interested in the game, before Rosie noticed a certain set of eyes staring at them. Well, not them, but at Jungkook in particular.

She was a cheerleader, quite pretty and held a good figure. Her blonde hair was tucked back neatly in a high ponytail secured with a bow, and by the way she stood with a smirk, it was obvious that she thought very highly of herself.

And the way she was eyeing Jungkook made Rosie angry.

Rosie didn't like to be angry. She felt like it was a dangerous emotion that could make a person explode if they couldn't handle it properly. But just because she didn't like it didn't mean the emotion wouldn't present itself, and right now, she was feeling pretty pissed off with the way the girl was looking at Jungkook like he was a piece of candy.

The brunette suddenly grabbed Jungkook's hand and intertwined their fingers again, laying her head down on his shoulder while staring right back at the girl. She could feel Jungkook's flinch of surprise, but she continued glaring at the cheerleader whose eyebrow was now raised, as if challenging Rosie.

Jungkook looked down at the girl beside him before catching her gaze, and he looked between the glaring girls before chuckling under his breath.

"Get up, Rosie."

Confused, the girl slowly stood up, cocking her head at him in confusion when he patted his lap. Jungkook rolled his eyes before grabbing her wrist and yanking her down onto his lap, ignoring her squeak of embarrassment as he wrapped his arms around her.

And then, with a smirk, he looked directly into the cheerleader's eyes and kissed Rosie's cheek.

"Now, now, baby," Jungkook turns his head to laugh huskily into her ear. "She won't be taking me anywhere away from you."