Chapter 15: Hot Tub

*note: contains nsfw content in this chapter and I also added music to listen to while you read if you want*

You woke up to your alarm going off and did the same cautions procedures as you had successfully done the night before. But before you did much, you texted Eren and Armin to let them both know you were leaving. You arranged the pillows and blankets to look like you were laying there and then you snuck out the door. You ran down the sand and arrived at the house where Eren was sitting on the stairs.

"Hey."

"Hey." you said as you felt your stomach jump when you heard his voice.

"You made it out safe?" he asked as he went over to a speaker on the deck and turned it on.

"Yeah I made it out successfully again. I need to text Armin and let him know that I made it here okay. Also, why is the hot tub on?" you asked as you looked at him.

"I thought we could get in. And I kinda forgot to tell you to bring a bathing suit and it'd be a little risky for you to go back and get one. So I guess you'll just have to make do with what you have. That alright with you?" He was looking down at his phone doing something, but you couldn't tell what.

"Yeah that sounds good with me." you took a seat on the edge of the hot tub. It had color changing lights in it. It was the only light source on the deck other than the bright moon. "What are you doing on your phone?"

"Turning on music because it's so quiet without it. I'll keep it turned down so that we don't wake the neighbors though so don't worry. I'm trying to find the playlist that we play at parties. Oh wait I found it." he said as he turned off his phone and sat it down.

He came over to where you were sitting and put his hands on your thighs and got close. "Wanna get in?"

"Sure. I'll have to take off my shirt and shorts so that they don't get all wet. If I went back to the house soaking wet then it would be really bad." you said as you kept eye contact with him.

"Let me help." he said as he grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up over your head. He tossed it over into one of the nearby chairs. He stepped back and pulled off his shirt and added it to your shirt. He was already wearing shorts that he could wear in the water. You slipped off your shorts and added them to the pile. Eren came closer again and put his hands on your waist. "Ready to get in now?" he whispered in your ear.

You nodded and he let go of you and got in first and then held your hand, helping you in. He was sitting on the opposite side from where you got in at, and you went over to him and sat on his lap facing him with your legs on either side of his. He put his hands on your upper thighs again.

"You know, I don't usually go after girls but I feel that you're different. I'm not sure what it is, but now after looking at you like this, I can't help but want just a touch of you." He put one hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss. You had one hand on his chest and the other was grabbing his shoulder.

You leaned into him as he kept pulling you closer into him, which meant that you could feel him. He eased his tongue into the kiss and it got more intense and passionate. His hands gripped onto your ass  and there were soft groans that were partially covered by the music he had turned on. Eren pulled away slowly and looked at you in the eyes. "Do you wanna take this another step further? We don't have to if you're uncomfortable with it."

You could tell that he really meant that he wouldn't do anything if you didn't want to, but "Why not?" You were into it and didn't have any objections.

Eren smirked as his hands traveled down your hips and took off your underwear. He tossed them onto the side of the hot tub. You were glad that you weren't wearing an ugly bra or underwear. You got off of his lap a little so he could take off his shorts. You then got back on and he grabbed your thighs and positioned you where you needed to be. He adjusted himself and let you take the lead since you were sitting on top. You were holding onto his shoulders and he had his hands gripping your waist. You slowly lowered yourself a little bit onto him. Eren tossed his head back slightly and your head went towards his. You then both looked at each other and he brought one hand up and kissed you. You lowered yourself more and more and you both groaned into each other's mouths and gripped onto each other tighter. He put his hands under your ass again and gently moved you around on him. You slowly moved up and down on him as he kissed your neck for a while.

You felt yourself getting to your high. "Eren..."

"I know. Me too."

You eased yourself off of him. He wasn't wearing protection, so you couldn't risk anything. You were still sitting on his lap, but you weren't up on him like before. You rested your head on his shoulder and he held onto you as you both caught your breath. "You okay?" he asked as he brought his mouth closer to your ear.

"Yeah. Are you?" you asked while your head was still on his chest.

"Of course. You did great."

This wasn't the first time you had ever done anything since you had a boyfriend in your first year of high school, but it was never anything really serious, so you weren't very experienced.

"We better go inside now and get cleaned up." Eren said as he put one of his hands on the back of your neck.

"Yeah. Can I take a shower here?"

"Of course. And I'll put your stuff in the washer and dryer. You can wear my clothes while you wait for yours to be clean and dry."

"Thanks a lot."

You got your underwear off of the side of the hot tub and put them back on and Eren put his shorts back on. He got out first and held your hand as you got out.

"Tomorrow I'll tell the others not to get in until I clean it because now water isn't the only thing that hot tub." he said as he smirked at you.