Chapter 14: Plans

*note: I added music because while I was proofreading this chapter I was listening to this song and it made me happy so feel free to listen to it while you read :)

You made it back to the girls' house. You went inside and went back to your bedroom and quietly opened your suitcase to get your makeup remover, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Before you went into the bathroom, you texted Armin to let him know that you were back and thanked him for looking out for you. Then you quietly went to one of the bathrooms (you chose the one farthest from everyone) and took off your makeup because you didn't want it to cause you to break out if you kept it on all night. You also turned the sink on slightly and brushed your teeth. You went back into your room and laid down. Nobody had woken up. You successfully made it without being caught and you were so relieved. You went to sleep quickly.

———————-
It was 8:30 am the next morning and you woke up. There were girls eating pancakes in the kitchen and others were getting ready for the day. You grabbed your bathroom bag and a change of clothes and went into an open bathroom and got ready for the day. Then you went into the kitchen and got a plate of pancakes and went outside. You saw Armin on the deck of the boys' house eating, so you walked over there to eat with him.

"How did it go last night?" he asked.

"It was great! They were all so nice and we just talked and ate snacks the whole time and it was a lot of fun. And guess what?" you said excitedly.

"What?" he questioned.

"They're having a party tomorrow night and they invited both of us! I'm going. You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"Wait wait wait why am I invited? I've never met them." he said confusedly.

"They want to meet you! I think you should come with me. It'll be a lot of fun. They said there will be about 30-40 people there at their house. There's plenty of people there for you to make friends with. I'm sure you'll find someone other than me who you will get along with."

"I guess it could be fun. Okay. You convinced me. I'll come too." he said with a smile.

"Yay! It'll be great!" you said as you grabbed his shoulder and shook him.

"It better be after you've talked it up so much." he giggled.

"Anyways I think I'm gonna go back tonight. Eren already invited me." you said while taking a bite of your pancake.

"Ok cool. Do you want me to stay up again and keep watch for you and make sure everything is going well?" he asked.

"Only if you want to. I feel really bad making you stay up late for me. Since I've already been there once and know what it's like, I know that I'm safe there. And if someone sees me leave and comes after me then that's my fault."

"I know that but I still think I'm going to keep watch even if it's just for a little while after you leave. And i might text you to check on you if I get worried. It's my decision so don't feel bad about it."

"Okay then." you said as you smiled at him.

———————
"Okay everyone listen up! We're going to go down to the beach soon so start getting ready! Make it quick!" your teacher yelled.

You went to your suitcase and grabbed a black one piece swimsuit and changed then went outside. You went out onto the beach and laid your towel next to Armin's. You smiled as you laid down because you were glad he was back beside you. You looked down the beach and didn't see Eren. Connie, Sasha, and Jean were all going home that day and then coming back the next for the party, so you didn't figure Eren would be on the beach alone. You were a little sad that he wasn't there, but you were ok with it because you were going to see him that night anyways.

You and Armin talked as you laid out in the sun. Time went quickly as you talked and talked. It was somehow already lunchtime, so you and Armin got up and went to the houses.

"You can wait out here on the deck while I make you a sandwich. I don't think you're allowed to come into my house so it's best if you just stay here. Anyways, what do you want on it?" you asked him.

"Uhhh ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo please." he told you while taking a seat on the deck.

"Got it!" you said as you went inside the house.

You made the sandwiches and brought them outside and took a seat next to Armin.

"Thank you!" Armin gladly said.

"You're welcome! I was just thinking, did you bring anything that you could wear to the party tomorrow?"

"Uhhhh I'm not sure. What kind of thing am I even supposed to wear?" he asked.

"Well this is a chill party so you could wear sweatpants and a tshirt or something like that. Did you bring sweatpants?" you asked him.

"I don't remember half of the things I brought on this trip. I'll probably need you to help me pick something out." he said as he giggled a little.

"Ok how about I help you after we're done eating?"

"Are you allowed to come in my house though?"

"I'm not sure but I'm going in anyways. Pretty much everyone will be back at the beach once they're done eating so we probably won't be noticed."

"Ok!" he said, smiling.

You both finished eating and threw away your trash. You headed into the boys' house and made it into the upstairs where Armin's stuff was.

"Here's my suitcase." he said as he pulled the suitcase open.

"Wow it's so organized. Must be nice." you laughed. "Okay so I'm not seeing any sweatpants but you could wear this white shirt with these black shorts. What do you think?" you asked as you held up a pair of his shorts.

"If you think that it would be good for this party then I'll wear it." he said as he took the clothes from your hands.

"Ok! But we need to hurry back outside now." you said as you started leaving the room, Armin closely following.

—————-
You were back out on the beach for a while and nothing super exciting or interesting happened. You and Armin both took naps on your towels and talked while you were awake.

For that evening, your group ordered pizza to be delivered to your houses. Everyone got a plate and some pizza and found a place to sit. You and Armin were once again sitting alone together. You barely ever talked to anyone else, but you were both fine with it. You liked talking to each other so it wasn't a problem.

You finished eating and then went inside and took a shower. Some people stayed outside to keep visiting with each other, and some went in the house and started winding down for the night. You washed your hair and shaved your legs while you were in the shower. You got out and put on lotion, put on a tshirt with short athletic shorts, and redid your makeup. You did your hair the way you liked it and sprayed on a little perfume. Instead of getting un-ready for the night, you subtly spruced yourself up for when you would be going to Eren's later. You weren't around the others that much so you didn't think they would notice or think much of it.

You went back onto the deck and listened to music in your airpods and looked out at the ocean in the setting sun. Armin and the rest of the boys had already gone back to their house for the night at that point. You were starting to get butterflies because of who you would be seeing that night.

After a while when everyone was getting into bed, you laid down and set alarms like you did the night before and dozed off for a while.