-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟫-

Nosebleed
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Saturday went by fast. You were hungover and sleeping through most of the day. You finished some homework so that you had a free Sunday.

It was now Sunday afternoon and Maya was gonna come over. When you heard the doorbell ring you got up from your bed and went to greet your bestie.

"Hiyaaa" she beamed and gave you a tight hug.

You both went to your room and chilled for a bit, ranting over random students and teachers.

"I still can't believe you ditched me for AtSuMu" you said annoyed and rolled your eyes at her, resting your chin in your palm.

"Yeah yeah, you would have done the same for your crush" she chuckled and winked at you, "that reminds me, you got anyoneeee?" She nudged you.

"Haha- no not right now" you told her and laid back into your pillow.

"Sureee you doooo" she cooed, "tell meee, did you meet anyone at the party?"

"Nope not that I remember" you said after trying to think of what exactly happened at the party.

"Then what do you remember?"

"I don't know...just you making out with Atsumu and Suna driving me home...Oh yeah, I made out with Suna's plug"

"Wait really? Was it any good?"

"Eh I've kissed better people" you mumbled and got up, "anyways, let's get something to eat. I saw a small ramen shop opening down the street" You smiled and put on a jacket.

Maya got up and also put on her jacket, "Alright sounds good"

You both put on your shoes and made your way down the street. The sun was setting, painting the sky with different colours and making everything golden. You two walked to the ramen restaurant next to each other, giggling about random thoughts and comments.

When you arrived, you both ordered your favourite bowls of ramen and took a seat at one of the tables.
Soon after that, you heard the door open to the small shop and two familiar laughs filled the restaurant.
You and Maya averted your gaze and found out the chuckles belonged to Osamu and Suna.

Maya being the sociable girl she is, instantly called them over to your table to sit with you guys.
Suna took a seat next to you and Osamu took a seat across from you, next to Maya.

"So what are you guys doing around this area" Maya asked thrm, wanting to start the conversation.

"There is a skate park near here, so we wanted to get ramen and then head there, wanna join?" Suna said and looked at you and Maya.

Maya and you made eye contact and then looked back at the boys, "sure" You both said in sync.

The waiter brought your ramen to your table. Everything looked delicious, so you all didn't hesitate to dig in.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

After the warm meal, Suna and Osamu payed for you all (what gentlemen) and you all made your way to the skate park. Suna and Osamu both were a bit ahead of you and Maya, since they were on their skateboards, but you both still caught up.