59. ιитσχι¢αтισи

~There's a certain magic that comes along with being in love--that makes you feel intoxicated with love--and that feeling lets you know that it's real.~

A S H T O N 

I found myself in the playroom the next morning, kneeling on the floor with my hands out by my side, my head coming up to about Blake's waist. Blake was going over different positions I had to remember and practice. He was also guiding my body into the right positions and I couldn't lie, it was interesting to feel his hands touching me for non-sexual or romantic reasons. My body was begging to respond, despite me fighting it so that I could concentrate. It was failing miserably, unfortunately, because my whole body was tensed, and my heart was racing. I could feel my dick pulsing between my legs as Blake slowly walked around my body, watching me.

His eyes being trained on me was something that only fueled my desire, and I was biting into my lip and looking around the room without moving a muscle. I was breathing shallowly, making sure not to move from position three. I could barely remember the first two positions he'd put me in, because my mind had begun to fog up during the first one.

He'd been so close to my body when he'd helped me figure out the position I was supposed to be in, and my blood had immediately changed directions when I felt his whole body pressing against me. "Ashton, relax." Blake said calmly and I immediately rested my ass on my heels, put my hands on my thighs and took in a long, deep breath. The positions were pretty easy to get down, as long as I can remember them.

"Good job. You should make time to think about those three positions until I can command you what position to get into and you immediately go to that position, do you understand?" I nodded my head obediently, keeping my eyes trained on the dot on the floor. "When you are in trouble, the dot on the floor is where your eyes should go. If you're not in trouble, you may make eye contact with me."

"Yes, daddy." I said, moving my eyes up to meet his. He smiled and patted me on the head.

"From today, on, you will begin getting up at nine am on weekdays. You will get up with me and help me prepare breakfast. You will then shower, get dressed, and begin schoolwork. During your lunch break, you will make yourself a small lunch. I prepared a book of different meals that you can make without cooking, everything from Cucumber Salad, to different kinds of sandwiches you can make. The book is on the counter currently. You can leave it there, or find somewhere you'd like to put it." He said, and walked over to the table by the door. He picked up a small white book, with a beautiful butterfly on the front and walked over and handed it to me. I took it from his hands and opened it to the first page. He motioned for me to open it.

On the first page, in Blake's perfect scrawl, was my name and the date. I flipped to the next page and there was a list of all my rules so far, with space to add more. The next pages had our contract laid out on it. I bit my lip and trailed my fingers over it. "What is it?" I asked.

"This is, for all intensive purposes, your handbook. I created the whole thing, different work pages, and information over everything involving the kinks we've discussed so far. It's got an index of different toys, kinds of play, and the two dynamics you fit into the category of in my opinion." He explained. "There's also information regarding the other kinds of dynamics, as well, just so that you know your options. I have placed everything you need to know inside this book, as well as your rules, our current contract, your new schedule, and the positions we've already practiced, plus all the one's you'll eventually learn." He said.