Luck?

Muzan Kibutsuji a man who was supposed to not exist in this kind of world, But he exists and they need to kill him in order for peace to happen.

(THERE WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS HERE SO BEWARE!!)

enough explanation and let's get into the story

.

.

.

.

.

It all started when muzan shapeshift himself into a young woman to disguise himself for any demon slayers, he hid his presence well so that's why the demon slayers aren't on action for 'now'

As 'she' was walking around the town he notice someone, someone wearing an hanafuda earrings. He seems to be attracted to it since he was mesmerized to the hanafuda earrings and to his eyes, it was like a sunset with a gentle swift to it... it was kinda nice.

He was walking towards the man but stop himself since it might ruin his plan, he'll deal with it later if he finds him again hopefully .

As he continue walking he found nothing he sigh and open his infinity fortress as he change to his old look, he promised to himself that he will meet that man again. (btw that's not a ship it's for admiration and he was mesmerized by the color of his eyes kk? don't assume things there isn't any ship in this book!)

As days goes by he found a few valuable pawn but after that he found nothing to his luck he saw the man again crouching down as if picking something up, this is his chance to meet the man as he shapeshift again to a young lady.

He goes to talk to him "hello" as he said and the man with beautiful eyes turn around and look at the 'young lady' infront of him, The man smile at the lady in front of him. As the man look up at the lady Muzan couldn't take his eyes off to his eyes truly.

He was about to say something but the man beat him "hi what can i do for you?" the man said with the most gentle voice he ever heard, this might be the first time muzan ever felt safe but those feelings will soon turn upside down.

"i was just looking at your eyes it looks very beautiful" muzan said as he said that he turn his heas away from the man to hide his embarrassment (AGAIN NOT A SHIP! AND WILL NEVER BE) the man chuckled and said "i get that a lot but thank you for the compliment " the man said as he chuckled.

Soon Everyday they talked to each other and muzan couldn't even be happier to find someone who is willing to talk to you, but today isn't the day he will ever experience happiness again.

The man held his sword as if provoking muzan to stay on his ground and never move, Muzan was quite shock on what he saw the man he trusted held his sword towards him as if asking for an explanation "what did i do?" Muzan asked but the man said nothing as he walked towards muzan and put the sword against muzan's throat.

Certainly Muzan was suprise, He was beyond shock. "Tell me how long have you been lying?" the man asked but nevertheless muzan didn't answer him how can he?! How can the man know his secret? He hid them well his presence his voice his movements everything!

But why, why he got found out? "TELL ME?!" The man yelled but muzan didn't even flinch at the sudden burst he was just staring at the ground with a emotionless face.

"for how long we knew each other" He finally answered, the man was beyond shock to see muzan, the one he 'trusted' but it was not to shocking at the least since in this world anything could betray you.

"ah i see" the man said as he ready his sword to swing but when he finally swing he found out that muzan was not there anymore, the man stomped the ground with pure anger with pure disgust with pure hatred.

He promised to himself that he will kill muzan the next time he saw him.

luck.