"i am with you forever"

ENJOY!

=======================================

Leo's POV: 

i was sitting on my bed in my dark room. the lights were off, the curtains were drawn. I didn't want to see the light without her. she was my everything. without her, my soul is gone.

i got a call this morning informing me about a Morse code sent to our network, but i don't believe it, its the ultores trying to put us in a trap. I'm not going to fall for it, I'm not going t take the risk. i wont allow them to take something important to me.

at least not again.

i wish she was here beside me. just to feel her touch, her scent, her laugh. i took her mere existence for granted. she deserved better, she deserved someone who could keep her safe, someone who wouldn't attract problems towards her. but she loved me, and I'm too selfish to tell her not to.

i heard a shrilling scream coming from outside my room. my rooms door flew open revealing Xavier, his face was red and tears were streaming down his face.

"LEONIDAS COME DOWN RIGHT NOW"  i payed him no mind

"LEO IF YOU DONT COME DOWN, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT" he yelled even louder

i stood up and marched towards him "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?!"

"Leo! aurora" Alex came running

"I've been trying to tell him but he wont come down!" Xavier told her

"WHAT?!" i asked

"just come down!" they yelled at the same time and ran back downstairs with me in tow

i reached downstairs and heard commotion. lots of crying. i saw the mafia huddled up together in front of the door.

"what's the meaning of this!?" i asked clearly pissed

"Leo" my mom turned around with red eyes

"what's going on?" 

"hey stupido..." i heard her voice

"stop trying to trick me, where's her voice coming from?"

"this bitch really is dumb." i heard her voice again

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"guys, move let him see her" Noah ordered and everybody moved around so i cans see what the fuss is about

i froze.

this isn't real.

she was there barely standing up, leaning on max for support. she was alive. that smile never left her face. that smile was always with her.

"Leo" she tried walking towards me but almost fell

she tried standing up, she looked up at me with hopeful eyes. tears streaming down both our faces.