𝟏𝟐→𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?

CHAPTER 12
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?

"Is it okay if I sleep over?" You asked Mitsuki, as she was looking for a snack. She looked at the time, 22:32, then looked back at you. "Sure, just tell your mom first"

"Thanks!"

You headed up the stairs, going into Bakugou's room, and flopped yourself on your bed. Grabbing your phone from his nightstand, texting your mom that you were staying at Bakugou's place, then scrolled through Tik Tok.

Bakugou was taking a shower, rubbing his shampoo on his head. He thought you left along with the 'extras', which caused him to slightly rough up his hair. 'Fuck this'

 A notification popped up your phone from your teacher. Power Loader. You were slightly confused why he emailed you, which caused you to open it.

To: (Y/n)_
From: Power Loader

  Sorry to interrupt what you were doing, (L/n). I decided that you can help Mei with some of her projects, or babies as she calls them. She's also helping the hero course costumes, so she suggested if you want to help her. If you want to accept the request, send me a yes.

'Oh! Working with Mei?!' You had sparkles in your eyes after what you just read. It wasn't a lie that you and Mei were really close friends. Both of you worked on projects together when you had the chance. There was twice as many support 'babies' to the point the whole room was almost fulled.

You obviously accepted the request, squealing in excitement. Not only you get to spend more time with Mei, your also helping the costumes from the hero course. Your excitement stopped once you heard the door open.

Bakugou with damp hair, shirtless, with some sweatpants. A towel hanging around his neck, keeping his nape dry from the water droplets dripping on the towel.

 You, on the other hand, had one of Bakugou's shirts on with some shorts. Your hair let loose, which was a little messy, with some locks getting in front of your face. You shifted yourself, so now you were sitting up with your legs flat down on the mattress, your hands holding you up.

"You look hot"

"Shut up!"

You laughed at him, while he was slightly looking at you with some blush on his cheeks. His lips curling upwards a little, once he saw you slowly chuckling, he scowled a little. 

He walked towards you, and flopped himself on you. A small grunt escaped your mouth, while he was on your (small/big) frame. You felt your face heat up once you felt his soft exhale on your skin. He heard your heart beat faster, along with his.

'Do friends cuddle each other? Is it okay if I play with his hair? Ah-! What do I do?!'

You hesitantly brought your hand to his hair, playing with his ash blonde locks. You felt him relax his body on you, hearing a quiet sigh coming from him.

'Ah.. He's probably touch starved'