Project 8: Why Are You So Nice, to Me?

This is for the lovely obviously1dfan_ ! A kind person, who despite that we barely met, is such a kind and divine person! I hope you enjoy, and that the person I wrote this for enjoys :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart flutters when your kind compliments pop up on my screen.

My cheeks hurt from smiling when you message with helpful thoughts and reassuring phrases. 

My eyes glow when you ever so kindly tell me you'll be there, when I'm in need of someone to talk to. 

But why are you so nice, to me?

Despite the doubt in myself, you're there. 

Despite the confusion in myself, you're there. 

Despite the monsters fighting in myself, you're there. 

There's only one explanation, that I can fathom. 

You're a person who has been through hell and back, not wanting other's to go through what you did. 

You're the a rainbow after a storm. You're the sugar in bitter coffee. You're the support of the hurt. You're, you! A beautiful being with hopes and dreams. 

Thank you for that, being you, despite the difficulties you've been through. Please stay the way you are, so sweet, so loving, so joyous. I bet you've got a heart of gold. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, but simple! I hope you like it, obviously1dfan_ ! You've been such a lovely friend, and I wanted you to know that. I wanted something short and simple, just to showcase that although we've known each other for a short amount of time, the simplicity of the kindness you have, is more meaningful than anything I've known!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful day, angels!