part 7

Recap: your heart started beating rapidly and you smelled blood you looked down to see his cut smile was bleeding "run" you whispered "huh" "run!!!!" you shouted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff took a step towards you "sorry" you said, bursted into tears, grew fangs and bit him. Jeff blacked out after you finished you screamed "hey hey wake up please!!!! " you saw him move you picked him up and started to run to your house thanks your vampire speed you reached there in a second. You put him down on the couch and cried you held his hand "I'm so sorry, im a monster" you whisperd suddenly jeff started to glow and then he opened his eyes (In this story his eyelids are not burnt off just burnt and black) "where am I" he asked "I'm so sorry I don't know what took over me I promise I will never do that again please for-" "I'm fine calm down" he said "your name?" you asked "Jeffery woods but call me jeff isn't it ironic I'm staying in your house yet you don't even know my name" he said and both of you started to laugh.

Your heart started to beat again your chest started to burn 'what's going on with me' you thought "um jeff I'll come back right now" he nodded you went into your secret chamber and took out the vampire book "page no.....138!!!" you said and opened it you read it out loud "vampires have something called mates and when you meet that person your chest will start to burn and your heart starts beating rapidly and this person you will have to turn into a vampire" your eyes widened as you read this "hey jeff I'm back you want dinner" "thanks for everything" jeff said "oh your really cute you know that" you said he just huffed and looked away blushing "and your really pretty~" he answerd your face became red and your complexion wasn't helping "hey jeff would you like to turn into a vampire"