- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"i forgot you was blind." maj said and flicked her finger at my glasses.

"ight na if them thick ass fingers broke my lenses you was gone pay fa em ta get fixed." i told her and adjusted them on my face before finishing up my work and sending it to my professor.

"another writing entry?" she asked me and i nodded.

"you know that's all i do." i shrugged and closed my laptop.

"i know and that's why you comin ta the kickback wit us." she said.

i straight faced her, "no."

"mmtch big e pleaseeee! who gone watch over joker and dee when they get buck wild? and you know me and man man can't control them." she said and started looking at me with the puppy dogs eyes.

"suddenly i'm ray charles." i said and shut my eyes making her laugh.

"e stop playin." she said trying not to laugh some more.

"if i go you owe me at least ten blunts cause joker be gettin hella drunk and dee can't hold his liquor neither." i told her.

"done." we shook on it and she got up from the couch.

"i'll send you the addy in like an hour, it starts at ten! see you later cuzzo," she rushed out my apartment and i realized she basically tricked me, it was the eyes and the fact that i can't really say no and stick to it.

"can't stand ha ugly ass." i mumbled and walked to my room, so i could find something to put on.

"i need a retwist too." i said looking at my locs in the mirror that hung up on my closet door.

i grabbed a powder blue champion hoodie, sweat shorts, and my obsidian ones.

i threw the clothes on my bed and shrugged, ain't got no goddamn body to impress.

|

|

|

|

"big c's innis hoe!" joker yelled when he saw my fit.