Chapter 14: Kinda a first date

Sunhwa's pov:

What am I gonna do?? What if Kris oppa turn all blood thirsty on the teacher?? Have faith on your brother, will ya!!

I paced back and forth at the back of the classroom. Thinking of what we will do. Then, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yunho with a worried look on his face.

" Gwencana?? You look so worried. Well, if It's about the Parent Teacher Meeting, don't worry my dad's coming too." He said while rubbing my back so that I would calm down.

I sat on my seat and Yunho sat on his which was in front of me. He turned around and asked," Hey, are you free today?? There is this cool new cafe which just opened and I want to invite you."

Wait... I can't. But I love coffee. It has been awhile since I have drink coffee. But... I can't.. Kris oppa and Tao will be all overprotective. " Um....."

He raised his eyebrow and said," Um.... What?! "

I hesitantly replied, " Sorry, but I can't. I am kinda busy."

"Ouh... It's okay..." He replied.

Yunho's pov:

My suspicions are right.. She spend too much time with those coloured hair dudes.

She really loves coffee. The Sunhwa I know usually doesn't turn down an offer like that. She is a coffee fanatic. There is something wrong.

Luhan's pov:

I am walking. I missed her. Even though it has been a few hours, it felt like decades. I barged into Lay's room. Since Lay is the only one who knows my feelings for her, I went into his room. Plus, I want to talk to someone.

"Omo... You scared me." Lay blurted. He was so shocked upon my entrance, He dropped something. Crash!!

He looked at the broken glass. He pointed at me. " You!!! Now I have to start all over again. It is not easy to get this formula right."

I flopped myself on his bed. He walked towards me and said," Wow, you're lying on my bed. What's wrong? "

I stared into space and mumbled," I missed her. I want to her to stay here. But NO.... Her lovely brother and his little panda sidekick have to drag her all the way to a place worse than hell which humans called school."

Then, Lay chuckled, grabbed a broom and start sweeping the broken glass flask while saying," Mabye you should take her somewhere after school. Take to someplace that she like."

I jerked up and said," You're right!! But where should I took her?? I can't read her mind. Ah!! Stress!!" I ruffled my own hair.

Lay stopped sweeping and continued, " There is such thing as asking." I looked at him with a blank face.

He sigh and slowly said," Why.Don't. You.Ask.Her." Oh... Yea... I can ask her. I always get to know people's easily. But this time I have to learn her likes and dislikes the hard way.

" Arachi.. Thanks man... You give good advice sometime." I said while getting up from the bed.

Mabye I should be a counselor than a doctor...

I laughed and said," Don't... Without your doctor like skills. Sunhwa would be dead and I thank you for that."

Lay smiled and said," I never have seen you this happy. If she can make you this happy then I'm glad to help. All you have to do is ask."

I smiled and walk to the door. I wore back my poker face expression before walking out. They will freak out when I smile and their will scream in their thoughts which gave me a huge headache. I walked downstairs and saw Kris and Umin hyung.