1 | i don't want your money

THIS STORY STARTES FROM THE SECOND SEASON, EPISODE THREE!

-

Alaska walked with a single luggage and her purse clutched tightly to her side, her small figure visibly shaking as she approached a tall building

Alaska walked with a single luggage and her purse clutched tightly to her side, her small figure visibly shaking as she approached a tall building. She looked back at her cab that was caught in the New York traffic before taking another step closer to the elaborate hotel.

"May I hep you ma'am?"

Alaska nearly jumped at the door man's words and shook her head slowly to rid of her rapid thoughts. "Um no sir, uh thank you," Alaska nodded at the man before he held an arm up to stop her. "Yes?"

"Are you here to see anybody?" His words sunk into her head as she took in a deep breath. "Yes, is um... Chuck Bass here at the moment?"

"Why yes, he just got back from the Hamptons. I'll take you," The door man took her suitcase and led her into the hotel in a polite manner. They both walked into an elevator and the door man pushed the lowest button on the monitor.

"So how do you know Mr. Bass?" Alaska's heart beat was over the roof as the elevator began to move upward. "We're old friends," she lied straight through her teeth and smiled softly at the old man.

The rest of the ride was silent, with an old tune playing through the elevator's speakers. The two double doors were opened with a ding and Alaska's heart nearly jumped out of her chest at the sight in front of her.

A woman was zipping up her black dress in an attempt to cover her exposed parts. The doorman simply walked past her and held his arm out for Alaska to followed suite. She shyly smiled at the brunnette who stared at her with an annoyed look.

"Mr. Bass a lady is here for you," The door man set down Alaska's luggage and caught Chuck's attention who was reading something off his phone. He looked up to the two who stood next to a sofa in a huge penthouse, Alaska's never been in one of those before.

"Yes, thank you," Chuck smirked and Alaska's grip tightened around her purse when the door man left. "Who are you?" Chuck stepped closer to the girl as eyed her body closely.

"Alaska, Alaska May Bass."

Chuck's eyes were wild as he looked at her face, his smirk vanishing within seconds while he took multiple steps back. "What?" He nearly dropped his phone, but quickly stored it into the pocket of his robe.

"I'm your sister, Bart's daughter. I know this sounds crazy. Just hear me out!" Chuck shook his head and let out a low chuckle. "Get out."

"Excuse me?"

"Get out, you're just some groupie who wants my father's money now go!" Alaska's stomach dropped at his harsh words as she tore her purse off her shoulder and skimmed through it hurriedly. Chuck watched her as she pulled out various amounts of rectangular papers and pushed it into his chest.

"What's this?" He questioned, an eyebrow raised to Alaska while holding onto the checks. "Checks your, I mean our father sent me. He tried to hide you from me, but as soon as I found out where you lived I got on a plane and came as soon as possible."

Chuck looked through the checks to see several millions of numbers sprawled around them. "He pushed you away, with money? Sounds like him."

"He sent over 100 million each year, but I never cashed any of it. I don't want your money okay? I just want a family."

-

a/n; I hope you like this! Pls vote & comment!

- Emily ❤️