Part 2-Meeting dad-

At school Aphrodite's POV-

I was walking around school before class started trying to find. 

Aymaha Ashido. 

"Aph!" I heard a cheery voice behind me. Yep definitely Aym. I turned around and turn to her. She hugged me tight. "Where's hato?" See Aym liked hato, but he cared to much about his ego. I knew he liked her but whatever. 

"With his..friends." I questioned the last part. 

"Where your brother?" 

"Kay? Oh I guess he's with hay-" 

"Yeah I guess. Let go to class?" Aym nodded. We walked to class. I got pulled into the janitors closet- I think. Yep definitely janitors closet. I looked up at who took me. It's was Kayda.

"Yes Kay?" Kay was gorgeous. He had black hair with some pink spots. One eyes was yellow and the other was red. 

"I need to talk to you.."

"Yes?" 

"I'm coming over tonight. We need to act like we're together."

"What why?" 

"Maybe your uncle can get me a job." 

"So your just going to use me?!" 

"No princess. Just a favor. Plus I could let your little secret out." He said the last part with a smile. See my secret was that I killed enji when I got my quirk. My dad covered it up. Thank god. But I got my dads quirk with stone touch. Which is cool. But everyone sees it as a villains quirk. But instead of blue flame, I got purple. One reason I love my quirk. 

"Fine." I said looking up at him. He kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks beautiful." He walked off. I rolled my eyes. And walked out luckily I still had 5 minutes before class started, so I went to class. I sat in the back, Aym sat on my right and Kay sat on my left. 

"Ok Aym go to the library." The teacher said. Aym left. It was just me and Kay in the back. I felt a hand on my thigh Kay whispered in my ear. 

"So your all mine now right?" 

"Sure." 

"Ooo someone's  moody." I rolled my eyes. "Do I need to teach you your place." You lit a purple flame. 

"Try." Kay stood back and put his hands up in defense. I then made the flame disappear. 

"Sorry princess." I smiled. 

"You better be." 

"Ms. Todoroki. Do I need to let your Uncle know your disrupting the class?" 

"Sure." The teacher rolled his eyes. I looked over at Kay who had a smirk on his face. 

(Later at home-in Aphrodite's room-) 

"Sky!" I yelled. I was trying to choose between a violet knee length dress or blue. 

"Yes?" Sky said saying opening the door. 

"Which one." 

"Violet." 

"Ok thanks." Sky nodded and walked out I put on the violet dress. It was beautiful and my favorite color. I was looking in the mirror, when I heard. 

"Aphrodite who the hell is this." It was my dad. I quickly ran downstairs. My dad was pissed. "Aphrodite." 

"Yes dad?" 

"Dont yes dad me. Who the hell is this?" He said pointing to Kay. 

"Oh that my boyfriend." 

"Your what!" My dad was now yelling.  "Y/n!" Mom ran into the living room. 

"Yes?" Mom said. 

"You approve of this?" 

"Of what?" 

"Aph having a boyfriend." 

"Does Sky?" Dad looked at Sky. Sky looked at me. I nodded. 

"Yes dad I do." Sky told dad. 

"Well then so do I. It's not like she's marrying him." Mom said. Which only made dad angrier. 

"Fine. But ima go on a walk before I kill this kid right here." Kay stepped out of dads way. While dad walked out of the door. 

"Well Sky lets go cook dinner. Aph show him around." Hato came down the stairs. 

"What's going on?" Hato asked. Sky pushed mom into the kitchen. 

"Um. I'm dating your sister." 

"What. Ew. I'm going back to my room." Hato ran back into his room.

"Well ok. Do you want to see my room?" I asked turning to him. 

"Sure."  We walked up to my room. It was kinda messy. So I cleaned it up, he sat at my desk. I put the clothes in the laundry basket. 

"What do you wanna do?" He looked up at me. 

"I don't care." I smiled. "What?" 

"Nothing." There was a knock at the door. "Come in." It was mom. 

"Dinner is ready. And dad is back." 

"Ok mom. We'll be down in a minute." Mom nodded and walked out. I was about to walk out when I was pulled by my wrist and pinned up against the wall. 

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading- 

Hope you liked it-

I'll try to keep writing-

Words: 770