Romeo and Juliet, Except Gay. And No One Dies.

When they reached the table, both started speaking at the same time, startling both of their husbands and causing them to start trying to make up an explanation for what they were doing at the bar together.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

Banquo's wife shouted, causing most of the bar to fall silent.

At the same time, Macbeth's wife approached her husband and quietly said,

"Macbeth, darling, I want you to know that I have always known that you have feelings for Banquo."

Banquo's wife, on the other hand, was still screaming at her husband

" HOW DARE YOU COMMIT A CRIME AS HEINOUS AS BREAKING OUR SACRED WEDDING VOWS! IN PREVIOUS TIME PERIODS YOU WOULD BE STONED TO DEATH FOR THIS!"

Macbeth's wife went to her friend and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I warned you about this when you first met, I know you didn't believe me, but now you can see that it is true. You need to let go, I'm so sorry, but there will be someone else out there for you, just like there is for me."

Turning around, her hair flaring out in an arc behind her, she faced her husband.

"Macbeth, my darling, it is true that I care about you, but my love lies with someone else, I must tell you Macbeth, I have a girlfriend, and I care for her tremendously."

Suddenly a woman from across the bar spun around and wove through the departing crowd towards the four people.

Macbeth's wife saw this and shouted, "Stacy! We may now be together! My husband really is gay!"

The woman, Stacy, embraced Macbeth's wife, and they left the bar together.