part 7- At The Hospital

*sniff sniff* i need a hug :'( anybody eant a hug? :3 ^_^ ok hope you enjoy the new part :)

Gerards p.o.v:

I sat there and waited. And waited. And waited. I was so worried; Frank meant the world to me. I needed to know if he was okay. I had to. The door of the room was opened and the doctor got out. I quickly hopped out of my chair and went towards him.
“Doc! Please! Is he going to be alright?” I asked nervously.
“Sorry kid, I’m not allowed to tell you that yet.” He responded and started to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist.
“PLEASE! He’s been my best friend for three years! I can’t go two days without seeing him and… well… I’m in love with him and he means the world to me, even though he would never feel the same. He’s probably the reason I haven’t committed suicide by now, so please, I NEED to know if he’s okay!” I cried out, tears flowing down my face. Yup, Gerard Way was crying. Again.
The doctor stopped, and turned around to face me. He looked at me sympathetically. He nodded.
“Alright kid. I understand.” He said and came closer to me.
“Yes, he’ll be okay but he will sleep for a couple of hours, he’s on a lot of painkillers. But yes, he will be okay.” The doctor tapped my shoulder. “I have to go bring some stuff for his hands, they’re horrible. What happened to him?” he asked.
“Well… some bullies at school locked us in a locker together… he had an anger outburst and started punching the door. I tried to stop him, but it wasn’t easy.” I explained. “After that, the bully opened the locker and decided to beat us up. He kicked me and broke my arm, and since Frank tried to defend me he… well… decided he deserves a punishment and started carving on his back with a fucking knife!” I burst in tears.
“It’s… terrible… why do these kids do it?” the doctor asked.
“Because we’re different…” I explained and he tapped my shoulder again.
“Don’t worry now… he’ll be alright… now, you said they broke your arm, didn’t you?”
“Yes…” I responded, sobbing quietly.
“Well go take care of that, lad! You should get checked while he’s asleep; a broken arm isn’t something you want to ignore. I’ll tell you if he wakes up.” He told me.
“Thank you. Thanks so much!!!” I said as he walked away, and I headed to the receptionist to check me and my broken arm in.
“Yes?” she asked as I came to her desk.
“Umm, I think I broke my arm…” I answered.
“Okay…” she said and tapped something on her computer. “Go to the roentgen room in 15 minutes, they’ll have you checked. Go up to the second floor and take a left, the room is there. Good luck.” She said and smiled at me.
“Thanks.” I smiled back and headed to the second floor. I took a left and sure enough, there was a door labeled roentgen there. I sat outside the door and waited. Luckily, the line wasn’t long. After a tall blond woman got out, I was called in.
I entered, got myself checked and sure enough, my arm was broken in three places. They put a large cast on my arm; it went from my hand up to the beginning of my shoulder. What fun. The whole process took about an hour, and as soon as I was released I went straight to Frank’s room. I sat near it and waited. It was so boring here, nothing to take my mind off Frank. After a few minutes I decided to get some coffee from the machine near the entrance. I headed towards it, put a few cents in and got my hot coffee. I went back to Franks room, and after about 20 the doctor got out and looked at me, smiling.
“He’ll be awake soon. You can walk in if you want to, my work is finished. Good luck.” He patted on my shoulder and I quickly got up and entered the room, the coffee in my healthy hand and the other one barely opening the door. Frank was lying on the bed unconsciousness, with an IV connected to his arm. His bruised hands were bandaged, same as around his chest to cover the wounds on his back. Seeing him like that wasn’t nice. At all.
I sat on the chair beside him. I rested the cup of coffee on the table beside me, and took franks hand in mine. I knew he couldn’t hear me, but I needed to talk to him anyway.
“I love you Frankie. I’m so glad you’re alive… I don’t know what I would do without you, you damn bastard.” I said, and looked down at his bandaged hand.
“Same about you, bastard.” I heard someone say hoarsely. My head shot up to see Franks hazel eyes wide opened and looking at me, a smile across his face. 
“FRANK!!!” I yelled in surprise, got up and hug him gently. “Fuck, I was so worried! Don’t you EVER try to be heroic again!!!” I said seriously and he laughed.
“It was worth it.” He stated. I slowly let go of him and sit on his bed, beside him. His eyes lit up as he saw the table.
“Is that…. COFFEE? Give me a sip, you fucker!” I laughed and handed him the cup. He took a few sips and gave it back to me. I finished it, and put the empty cup back on the table.
“How are you feeling Frank?” I asked in concern.
“Quite shredded. But I’ll be fine… how bout you?” he asked and motioned towards the cast.
“It doesn’t even hurt.” I laughed and Frank smiled at me.
“Give me your sharpie!” Frank demanded. I always carry around a sharpie and a little notebook, in case I want to draw or just get bored. I snooped in the pocket of my jeans and took out my sharpie. I handed it to Frank, I guess he wants to sign my cast. He took the pen