꧁82꧂

Leta tossed and turned all night, worrying for her N.E.W.Ts which was in a few days. As she rolled around, her headboard moved which made a loud thud which woke up a couple of students.

"Leta, you need to go to-" Regulus sighed as he opened her door, rubbing his face with messy hair. He was cut off when he saw Leta sobbing, trying to muffle the sound with her pillow.

"What's wrong?" He asked, closing the door and rushing to her to sit at the end of her bed. "You'll do great on your N.E.W.Ts." He whispered, patting her back to comfort her.

"But what if I don't do! What if I fail and I'm stuck-stuck, I don't even know what I'll do!" She exclaimed, her voice cracking as tears flooded from her blood-shot eyes. Her exclaims took Regulus back slightly before he sighed.

"You're stressing too much. Follow me." He then grabbed the girls arm and pulled her up from her bed, watching her shiver because she was so use to her warm blankets.

"Wait here." He ordered before going into the bathroom and grabbing a couple bars of soap. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Leta asked with a raised eyebrow after wiping tears from her eyes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Regulus repeated with a smirk, struggling to hold all the bars of soap.

"Hallway slip 'n slide!"
"Hallway slip by slide!"

The two Slytherins shouted at the same time before rushing out of the common room. They found a hallway far away from the Professor chambers and used a spell to make the floor slippery. They had attempted to make one the muggle way but it wasn't as slippery so they used a spell.

"Ready," Leta and Regulus looked at each with squinted eyes, both wanting to win because they were so competitive. "Steady," They nodded at each other before turning back to the hallway. "Go!"

The two teenagers pushed themselves off with their back legs and began to slide around on their feet because the ground was still concrete and they would probably break all their bones if they fell on it.

"And I come out victorious!" Leta shouted, waving her arms around in victory until she noticed Regulus's face go white. She slowly turned around to see McGonnagall standing behind her with an unimpressed face.

"I'm going to give you 20 seconds to run or you have a detention." The Professor whispered which made the two students run away. McGonnagall watched in satisfaction as the two Slytherins slipped around the hallway.

"What's up Minnie?" James asked, half-way through his Head-Boy rounds around the castle. "Is that a slippery hallway! Cool!" He shouted before getting a running start and sliding through the hallway on his feet.

"I hope you don't make me regret making you Head Boy Mr Potter." McGonnagall warned which made the boy nod and continue walking, a wide grin on his face which made the Professor tut and walked back.

                                          ༒
"Mr Black will you sit down." Minerva ordered the Gryffindor who tried to reason with her but ultimately lost and sat down by his desk. "Mr Pettigrew! Do you want to get good grades on you N.E.W.Ts or are you okay with failing?" She asked loudly which made the boy flinch and face go red after he as caught throwing a piece of parchment at James.

The Professor then took in one deep breath in before continuing in her normal tone. "Does anyone know the difference between a werewolf and animagus?" Sirius handed went straight up. "Yes Mr Black?"

"An animagus has better hair." This comment made Remus scoff and James snicker. Remus then put up his arm. "Well werewolves are taller." He said with a smug look. "Generally speaking." He added which made everyone raise an eyebrow.

James then raised his hand. "I also agree with Sirius that animagus have better hair." Sirius and James then high fives which made McGonnagall hang her head in disappointment as she huffed.

Remus raised his hand again. "Well at least werewolves don't have the time and energy to style their hair every 20 minutes." He scowled at Sirius and James who scoffed. Peter then raised his hand sheepishly.

"Plus, werewolves don't sing obnoxiously in the shower." Peter added which made Remus nod in agreement and the whole class go silent, even the Professor. "Well animagus are sexier!" Sirius shouted to fill the silence. "Yeah!" James said, pointing at the dark haired boy.

"... well I appreciate your contribution but those were not the answers I was looking for." McGonnagall said after a large break of pure silence before clearing her throat and speaking, pushing her glasses up her nose.

                                    ༒
"You ready for tomorrow?" James asked, leaning on a pillar in the courtyard. Him and Leta were sat outside at lunch, trying to avoid the loud hall. "No, I need a cigarette." She answered, her shoulders tense with stress. "But I'm not going to give you one." James said which made her look at him and scowl.

"Follow me." He smirked as he leaned off of the wall. James then grabbed her arm and dragged her through the hallways into the kitchen which had became their second common room.

Leta followed her boyfriend but she then noticed Regulus. She hadn't seen him in a few days and every time she caught a glimpse of him he looked frustrated and nervous.

"I'll meet you in the kitchens, I'm just going to talk to Reg." The Slytherin said, James nodded and let go of her hand before continuing.

"Reg," She called out which made the boy look up, his eyes widening when he saw her walking over. "I haven't seen you for a while, I everything okay?" She asked, putting her arm on his shoulder which he pushed off.

"Regulus tell me." She ordered as he started to walk away. He let out a loud sigh before turning back, looking down at the ground. He caught Leta off guard when he hurried to her and wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into her shoulder.

"I'm scared Leta." He whispered in her ear as she hugged him back and began rubbing his back. Over Christmas he had grown taller the Leta which she didn't enjoy. She struggled slightly to hug him back so she had to push her self up on her tip-toes.

"Why?" She asked, feeling her jumper getting wet as he cried into her shoulder, holding not her tighter. "You'll be gone next year. What if I do something and you can't stop me." He sobbed, his voice weak. Leta let out a small sigh before pulling away and looking into his eyes which made became glassy from the tears.

"Regulus, I'll always be here. There's almost nothing you can do that will make me disappointed." She said with a comforting smile as she put a hand on his hot cheek which he leaned his head with. "But what if I do one of those thing that will make you-"

"Regulus, stop it." Leta ordered, interrupting him. "There is nothing you can do that will make me disappointed." She repeated, rephrasing her answer which made his sniff you and smile back weakly. "I love you." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull his down for a hug. "I love you too." He said back, wrapping his arms around her.