CHAPTER ONE: The Northern Lands

Setsuna POV
Kitsune are demons who are very mischievous, we are prankster as others know but still we are strong and kind demons.
My father is the Lord of the Northern Lands where he protects us from other demons or humans who wants to harm us, and I am Setsuna the daughter of Seijuro Lord of the Northern Lands and I'm merely 300 years old (7 years old in human age).

My father is loved by all our kin because of his perception of equality, if a demon business is to destroy his lands he and his army protects all of us. Fortunately he doesn't killed them only telling them that war is not the answer to the world's problem, and sometimes demons joins his army but others flee and never came back to our lands.

The Northern Lands is just like any other lands and here is where you'll find my kin, others called our lands as the peaceful lands where only weak demons who can't protect themselves resides. However the peaceful lands has been gone because of the rebellious act of my Uncle Hiroshi, he killed my Father and my Mother in front of me, because he said that my father was a fool protecting the weak where he can conquer other lands than wasting his army inside the lands protecting those useless demons.

I thought he will kill me just like how he did to my parents, unfortunately he made me his family's maid and serve those filthy demons I onve called family and they loves to see me suffering. On the other hand that foul creature I called Uncle took over the Northern Lands and proclaimed that my parents and I were killed by an assassin, although he hid me in my own home that he took as his and enslaved me.

But all of that changed when I met him.

______________________________________________________
Author's note

My second fanfiction :) still debating with myself if I should publish the other story (which is about Dante from DmC and my OC)
And sorry for grammatical errors

P.S
This is my first time writing a fanfiction so gomenasai :3