chapter 6: secrets

Start from the beginning

"Just Super Smash Bros." Eustass said, "I'm sure for a pretty girl like you, you don't know to play. So don't worry I'll go easy on you."

Luffy rolled his eyes, of course, Eustass would think that. Girls can be good gamers as well, even though Luffy wasn't a girl it was annoying to constantly hear these sexist comments. Eustass turned on the Livestream, Luffy smiled as the camera faced both of them.

"Hey, guys today I'm joined with Luffy! We're going to be doing a small Q and A while playing Super Smash Bros." Eustass explained, "Let's begin."

OMG MY TWO FAV YOUTUBERS ARE MAKING A VID TOGETHER!!!

holy crap luffy looks fine asf

I LUV EUSTASS!

Does Law know about this?

fr i thought law and luffy were dating

LMAO what if Luffy is secretly dating Eustass

Eustass chuckled, "Calm down guys, I have Law's permission to do this. Besides Luffy is a loyal girl."

Luffy glared at Eustass and knocked him off the platform killing him in the game. Eustass smirked at the small girl, she really is feisty. He liked it, he smiled and focused on the game.

"So Luffy..." Eustass chuckled, "Who's your favorite YouTuber?"

"Hm, I don't really have one. I've mostly been focusing on my own." Luffy explained while he played.

"Aw, so I'm not your favorite?" Eustass teased.

"Yep!" Luffy smiled.

"Anyways, how is your relationship with the famous Youtuber Trafalgar D. Water Law?" He asked.

"I-It's been going well, he's a nice guy." Luffy blushed.

"How adorable." Eustass commented, "When did you meet him?"

"W-Well we met at the party and we just tried dating cause we got along so well." Luffy lied.

"So true love at first sight." Eustass smiled.

"Yeah, something like that." Luffy's face redden.

"It's probably impossible for a girl to be cute like you," Eustass paused, "So... are you a boy?"

Luffy paused, Eustass then killed him in the game. The bold red words appeared on the screen, defeated. His hands began to shake, but he clenched on to the controller. His mouth went dry as his heart raced.

"I-I'm not," Luffy responded.

"Really?" Eustass then turned to the camera, "If Luffy was a boy would you guys stop watching her?"

EW IF SHE WAS A CROSSDRESSER THAT WOULD BE DISGUSTING!

lmao if she was a boy then she catfished us all, what a bitch!

I'd unsubscribe so quick

eh, i wouldn't care that much.

"Wow, lots of hate comments." Eustass chuckled, "Good thing you're a girl."

"Y-Yeah." Luffy forced a smile.

"So what are your hobbies?" He asked.

Eustass continued to ask him a few more questions during the Livestream. Luffy was slightly nervous though, he lied on screen. Eustass seemed like he knew something. Luffy bit his lip as Eustass kept winning each round.

He couldn't help but worry, Eustass is smart he might find out their secret and their fake relationship. Luffy sighed as his fingers fumbled at the controller. His hand shaking a bit, what if Law was watching?

Law was right, this does seem like a bad idea.

***

"Alright, that's it for today's Livestream! We'll see you all later." Eustass smiled and turned off the camera.

Law sighed and slumped against his black gaming chair. It's a good thing nothing happened though, most of the time Eustass exposes the people he collabs with.

Why is it different this time?

"Oi... Shachi." Law called.

"What?" Shachi whined, "Bepo and I are playing hide and seek."

"What the..." Law softly said.

"Bark!" Bepo started running to Shachi.

"No! He's going to me!" Shachi started to scream and run.

Law chuckled as he heard Shachi's screaming from down the hall. He sighed and scrolled through Eustass' videos. It's like Eustass doesn't have a life, he's always busy in other people's lives that he doesn't even focus on his own.

He gazed at Luffy's account once again, he just posted about his video was Eustass. It was a selfie with Eustass' holding him close. Law glared at the photo, he felt a deep feeling. Something that made him sick or worried.

What was it, jealousy?

He can't be jealous! Luffy is a guy and Law isn't gay! Is he? Law shook his head, trying to get these thoughts out of his head. It's probably because Luffy looks like a girl, even though Law knows Luffy is a guy he still looks cute.

Law scrolled through the comments on Luffy's post with Eustass.

ngl they look kinda cute

OMG IS THIS A LOVE SCANDAL

The couple we didn't know we wanted

lowkey kinda cute together...

Law rolled his eyes, him and Luffy looked way better together. He then paused and tossed away his phone, Luffy is a guy, he's a guy, he's a guy. Social media is overrated anyway so he shouldn't be stressing.

It's not like him and Luffy are dating anyways, he should be getting upset like this. Maybe he's just mad because Luffy might blow their cover, he's going to lose views and subscribers if they find out he's a boy.

They're not dating, so why is he feeling this way?