Hoodies and Cuddles

Small cute oneshot I thought of. You and Noah are already dating and it's been around 2 months. Have already said I love you to each other. You are 15 in this and Noah is 16.

Y/n POV

I'm going to Noah's house today for the weekend. Chloe and his parents are going to California for Chloe's match (idk if she plays any sports or not am just writing this for the plot), so they allowed us to have a day together. Yaayy! I pack my bags and put on my clothes, tying my hair into a braid.

 Yaayy! I pack my bags and put on my clothes, tying my hair into a braid

- your outifit and hair

"Mom, I'm leaving", I call out rushing to the car. "Bye honey". I blow a kiss and get in as my dad starts the car. "So almost 2 days you're going to be with him huh". "Yeah".

"Is anyone else going to be there?", I turn on the radio, and say, "Maybe, a few friends could come, Mills, Finn and the others". He lets out a breath of relief, "Oh okay, nice kids they are I tell you". I laugh, "Yes they are".

After 20 longggg minutes we finally reach his house, I squeal and quickly get out, "Y/n/n?".

"Yes dad?". "Be careful okay?", I smile and nod my head. I run up to the front door waving as he drives off.

"Y/n!!!", Noah shouts as he opens the door, engulfing me in a hug. "Noahhh", I squeal. He pecks my lips and drags me inside.

I throw my bag on the couch, "So what do you want to do?", I ask Noah. He thinks for a minute before smirking, "I have an idea", "Wha-" , before I could finish Noah picks me up and throws me over his shoulder , carrying me upstairs.

"Noah Cameron Schnapp!!", I yell and he laughs. I see his door, and his table and then I fall backwards. He threw me on the f-ing bed!

"Oh you are so dead Schnapp!!!".

I try to get up but he comes on top of me pinning me down by my hands. "Noah let me go", "Nope can do", he giggles like a 5 year old. I pout thinking what to do.

Ah - ha, I push with all the force I have and turn us over, laughing like crazy, "Hahahahaa I win!!", I say still on top of him.

"Hey Noah have you what the f-". "Aaagh", both me and Noah scream. We look over to the door to find Caleb, eyes wide in shock.

"Y/n, get off of Noah", he says. I pout and look at Noah who shakes his head and holds me tighter and closer to him. Caleb rolls his eyes and walks over to us, "Fine but please tell me you weren't you know".

I scrunch up my nose, "What?", I ask confused.

Noah laughs, "Come here babe", I inch closer to him as he whispers in my ear.

I laugh and smack Caleb, "Eww man, I'm 15, what the hell is wrong with you".

He puts his hands in the air, "Just making sure".

Noah groans, "Ugh get out Caleb, we will be down in a minute". "Okay okay, just use protection kids". Oh my god. He walks out of the room laughing while I look like a freaking tomato.

I nuzzle my face into Noah's neck to hide my face. "Noah?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I hate your friends"

He laughs, combing his fingers through my hair, "I know love, me too".

I smile and lean in to kiss him when his phone chimes, ruined our moment, as if he could read my mind, he shouts, "Ruined our moment, stupid phone", I laugh and read the text.

From chocolate daddy 💩: I'm goin home lover boy, Sades wants to hang out.

Have fun w y/n ;)

I laugh and text him back.

To chocolate daddy 💩: Stfu, go hv fun w Sades pervert.

From chocolate daddy 💩: I'm guessing this is y/n?

To chocolate daddy 💩: Yes sweetie, now let us be in peacee!!! Byeo

From chocolate daddy 💩: Bye Mrs Schnapp💫

I roll my eyes and take him to the kitchen, I warm up some pizza, "Hey y/n/n let's make a tiktok", he says.

I wrap my arms around him, "Which one?". "The one where I tackle you", he says with a hint of smirk lurking on his lips.

I smile and nod my head. He places his phone on the counter and I stand in front of the camera. The video starts and I try to hold my laugh in.

In a barbie world....err..I hold my breath and wait for him to tackle me, 1, 2, 3 - "AHHH", I scream as he picks me up, whooshing us forward. "Noahhhhhh", I laugh as Noah and I tumble onto the couch.

He pushes my hair aside and his chocolate brown orbs look into my y/e/c eyes. He moves his hands up my shirt and kisses me gently, "You look beautiful". I giggle, "Why thank you Mr. Schnapp".

He lightly kisses my neck, making the butterflies go crazy in my stomach, "But you know what would look better?". "What?"

"My y/n/n, in my hoodie".

Noah's hoodies yaayy!!!!!!!! Omg yessssssss. I grab his hand and rush to his room, going through his wardrobe, hmm which one, "Ah ha found it!". I take the hoodie with shorts and go to the bathroom.

Slipping off my top, I pull the hoodie over my head and look in the mirror. It doesn't really fit me, it comes near my knees and the sleeves are so long, but I love it! It's my favourite hoodie. I change my pants and put on the shorts too, I can't even see them anymore.

"Y/n/n!!!"

"Coming"

I giggle and run into Noah's room tackling him with hugs and kisses. He smiles and kisses my forehead, "Perfect", he says and I smile. He pulls me into his arms and I rest my head on his chest, listening along to his heartbeat. "I love you", I say. "I love you too baby". I blush and bury my face in the crook of his neck. I'm so in love with him

A/n : hehe this is very short and cringy lol srry, but I like it <3