[33] 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

You're the person I'd never stop looking for in a crowded place

ARABELLA

One month later, we're back at school and it's harder to keep up with my studies due to graduation only a couple of months away. At least I'm graduating and getting nothing lower than a B+. Kade, however, gets nothing below an A which didn't surprise me because, despite his cold exterior, he is very smart and always correcting me on my homework. Yes, we have study dates.

Cooper is still living with Enzo and all his bruises have healed, enough so we all went to the beach last week and played volleyball- I almost broke my nose after I threw the ball in the air and it crashed into my face. I'm good though, just a bruise that matches just nicely with the scar on my chin from when I tripped in my bedroom. Axel is right when he calls me clumsy.

Speaking of who, after he got back from his football camp he invited Charlie around. As per usual, he was behaving strangely and avoided me after I refused to sit on the sofa with him for "cuddles". He's never asked to cuddle, hug yes, but cuddle no. He even went as far as whining and pulling on my trousers like a toddler, Axel was oblivious and in the shower. I didn't tell Kade otherwise Charlie would be a dead man.

Coconut is settling in well if you don't count his numerous potty accidents. He's peed in Kade's bed, shower and on his personalised boxing gloves which I offered to replace but Kade obviously scolded me for even offering to spend my money on him, if it wasn't my fault. Anyway, Luther immediately warmed up to the furball and even protects him from everything- including the man himself. The cat himself though; is still a little wary of us but despite that he loved attention, hugs, wet food and has such sassy behaviour. He even sashays when he walks with his tail swaying almost elegantly. And with his long hair, I come to Kade's apartment a lot just to brush him and wipe him with w pet-friendly wet wipe. Although I did catch Kade doing it once, speaking in a baby voice with the comb in his hand and Luther guarding the cat at his side. My new home screen is all 3 of them asleep together on the kitchen floor. My three babies.

Currently, I'm standing in front of my closet looking for a cute dress- like normal. Tonight is different, I was invited to my first high school party. Well, Avery was and she invited me as her plus one. Kade said I couldn't go without his "protection" so he had to come then Enzo heard we were all going so he invited himself along with Cooper. And yeah, we're all kinda buy one get all of us deal I suppose. Axel also told me he's attending with his jock friends. Actually, I haven't seen him with a girl for a while and that is a rare occurrence for my brother. Like I've mentioned before, he's always with a different girl. Ooh, maybe he's got a girlfriend. I hope she's nice, she could be my new friend and prank him together. Then again, Axel and a girlfriend don't go together, whatsoever.