Not again

2months later
Lizzie's P.O.V
One day I woke with stomach pain and ran to the bathroom. It was awful and I threw up. This was happening 2 months now. It all went back my childhood. I would always throw up a lot more than any one does and I had to go to the doctors for it. I had to go to the doctors great.this has gone on so long now. there goes filming today. "lizzie? You ok?" Asked Joel "yeah. I am fine. I need to go to the doctors later." I said opening the door"why?" He asked "remember when I told you I would vomit a lot when I was a child?" I asked "yeah" he replied "that happened" I said "ok. I will set up the appointment" he said "I love you" he said. I was so surprised. he had never said that before."i love you too!" I said.
-------------Lizzie in the car---------------
I was waiting in the car as Joel was on the phone with Kyle when a man came up to me and we'll told me to go with him and I said no. "No?" he said. "no" I said "come here" he said "no" "then I will have to take you my self" he said as he grabbed my sides "JOEL HELP!" I yelled over until he forced me to do the sex with him.
Joel's P.O.V
I was on the phone with Kyle "so man you're gonna ask to marry there child?" Said Kyle on the phone "yep. haven't you and yammy talked about marriage?" I asked "well yeah" he said
"I am going to do what you are in 1 week" he said "good luck, yams parents are protective " I said "good luck to you so we tell the girls we are having a drink right" he said "yeah. got to go Lizzie's waiting in the car bye" I said "bye" he said then hung up. "JOEL HELP!" I heard Lizzie yell over then stopped the second I got to the side walk. "LIZZIE!" I yelled. nothing. I called 999 and told them what had happened. I was terrified.