Jaspers sister

I was the happiest little  you could ask for. But the night my brother left us to join the army; all hell broke lose. My name is Lilly An Whitlock and Jasper Whitlock is my brother.

The night my brother left us my Mom couldn't even look at me! My Dad sent me to the seller, while hollering, "you look just like the bloody bastard!"and locked me in there for what felt like days.  And when he let me out, hours later.  I ran to my room and wrote in my diary so I could keep track of these events. I cried  my self to bed for the next 3 days. Mostly from the sadness I felt from Jasper leaving us, and because my parents morphed into  different people. My mom says "I'm a disgrace to the Whitlock family!" All the while muttering " my poor son." Even farther can't look at me with out anger.  They can't stand me because I look just like Jasper. I have honey silk like hair and clear ice blue eyes like my mother. I also have a long thin frame.

I did think of stuffing my face to deal with loosing Jasper, but I didn't want any more reasons for mom and dad to compare me to Jasper, and to give them another reason to berated me with insults.

____________________

I hope you like this first chapter :) if you comment or vote I'll update another chapter soon

Make sure you read my other books

Adopted by the Cullens

The blind one

&

The secret